Captured

Naruto sat at his usual spot, his mind calm as he felt his surrounding. Far away where he was unable to feel since his guard was down was a teen that matched the description of the Kyuubi, although his outfit is completely different as the nine tailed fox predicted.

His black charcoal eyes gazing intensely at the blond who sat on top of a rock in deep thought. He narrowed his eyes, who could this be? The aura around him was completely different from a couple of months ago when he had battled the blond.

Naruto? Sasuke thought, worry laced into his mind.

Naruto paid no mind as he talked more to the Kyuubi. Kurama stopped his rambling of random things when he felt someone's presence.

There's someone here, be careful! Kurama quickly warned as he retreated to the back of the blonds mind, getting a better view of what was to happen at any moment.

Naruto used his chakra and let it flow around like an invisible mist, soon enough he felt a single person spying on him. His blue eyes darkened, the person was behind him far away.

"Come out, I know you're there." Naruto threatened, his voice deep.

"Hn." Sasuke calmly walked the distance from far away until he arrived behind the jinchuriki.

No! It's too early! A panicked Kurama shouted in distress.

Turning around Naruto's blue eyes connected with the darkness. But nothing happened, he looked towards the stranger with a deadly look and stood up, a kunai in hand.

"Who are you?" Naruto crouched down as if he was ready to pounce at any moment if the person in front were to attack.

This is an interesting predicament... Kurama stated his confusion.

"Huh?" Sasuke stepped back, his black eyes widened in shock as he looked at the teen in front of him. "You..."

"Speak!" Naruto growled out a demonic sound as his eyes turned red into Kurama's.

"Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke's eyes looked dull and empty as he spoke his birth name. "Why don't you remember me?"

"I don't see why I need to respond to your question." Naruto raised a brow at the Uchiha as he stood straight, but kept the kunai in his hand, tightly gripped. "Sasuke Uchiha, I was informed that if I were to ever meet you then I must bring you back to the village."

Naruto stepped forward with a serious look, Sasuke's eyes widened. Who is this? This Naruto is completely different from a couple of months ago, although he still says he'll bring him back to the village but this time it sounded as if he was being ordered to do so instead of doing it for him. Not to mention the strange eyes he's seen a couple of times when the blond would be pissed and in the brink of hopelessness. Yet Naruto is revealing those eyes as if it was a part of his own body. But he didn't fret, he knew that Naruto has grown stronger, yet Sasuke knows too that he his stronger than Naruto.

"Try it dobe." Sasuke's eyes now shined as he smirked.

But his eyes soon widened.

He had thought that Naruto would do his signature move clone jutsu, but he was completely wrong. One moment he saw Naruto walking towards him casually while the next moment he was slammed against the floor, seals surrounding his body and preventing him from moving.

How can this be?! He didn't remember Naruto being a master of seals! Or that Naruto was so fast that he was unable to see him. What happened to Naruto? He needed to find out, at that moment the thought of revenge was completely erased and was now replaced with vengeance to whoever did this to Naruto.

Naruto carried Sasuke on his back, the raven haired ninja sealed to where he couldn't even speak or twitch a muscle. He arrived at his camp sight and saw his team still sleeping.

"Guys wake up!" Naruto spoke, not serious yet not cheerful as well.

"Hmm? Naruto? What's going on?" Neji spoke up for everyone as he saw the blurry outline of his blond friend.

"I caught the Uchiha spying on me and I caught him!" Naruto soon grinned.

"Sasuke?!" Kiba exclaimed, his drowsiness completely gone as he focused on the situation at hand.

"This is unexpected." Shikamaru too couldn't believe what he saw on the back of Naruto. "We'll have to postpone this delivery and head to Konoha immediately."

"No need, I'll just send a clone with Sasuke and we could still go to Suna." Naruto explained as he popped in a clone and handed Sasuke towards the clone's back, and in an instant they both disappeared.

"W-wait!" Kiba shouted, suddenly realizing something, then looked towards Naruto a look of worry and caution. "Naruto are you alright?"

The other two realized the situation as well as they both held a curious look in their eyes as they stared down at their blond friend.

"Yeah why?" Naruto tilted his head to the side unsure as to the reason why they spoke their thoughts.

"We'll speak more when we return to Konoha, for now let's gather everything up, the sun is about to rise." Shikamaru said as he took notice of the dark sky turning a light grey.

';';';';';';';';'';';';';';;''

Once their camo had been properly secured on them, they returned to their destination: Suna!

"Man~ it's so hot~" Kiba groaned as he sluggishly walked through the sand.

"You think I'm cold? I feel the heat right down to my chakra!" Naruto complained as well.

"Bare with it, Suna is just ahead." Neji sighed as he whipped sweat off his face.

Just as he spoke his words the two looked up to see two giant gates and a wall coming up, both celebrated as they used their abilities to get to their gates.

"Stop!" One of the guards shouted at the two Konoha ninja heading their way.

Obeying the guards order the two stopped dead on their tracks, letting a wave of sand erupt from their shoes and cover the two guards. Neji and Shikamaru arrived to see their two team mates apologizing to the two guards who were glaring at them and dusting their outfits from the lingering sand.

"I apologise guard-sama, we're on official Hokage business." Shikamaru reached into his pouch and delivered a crisp beige envelope.

Reading over the test the two guards nodded and let them in, leaving a Suna nin to guide them to their Kage.