Tomatoes

It was a usual day in the Uzumaki apartment, Naruto woke up and commenced his usual morning routine, brushed his teeth, took a shower, loaded himself up with his ninja clothes, tried to tame his wild hair, but failing miserably, then leaving the restroom to make breakfast, but he stopped dead on his tracks when he saw an unfamiliar figure with an apron he doesn't remember buying in front of his stove and cooking something that smelled mouth watering.

Ah right, Sasuke Uchiha is staying with me for the next 2 years. Naruto remembered as he lowered the kunai he instinctually took out.

"Morning." Naruto spoke in his still husky morning voice, causing the Uchiha to get surprised and flinch. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"I wasn't scared!" Sasuke turned around with a glare, his cheeks slightly flushed. "Since my senses are now lowered by your shitty seal I'm unable to realize the people that are around me anymore." Sasuke said blaming Naruto.

"Sure." Naruto rolled his eyes. "So what are you cooking?"

"Breakfast, what else you Usurantokachi." Sasuke grumbled out. (A/N: hopefully I spelled that out right.)

At that certain word Naruto raised a brow, a flash of beautiful black eyes sparkling under the sun's rays as it reflected in amusement. Naruto flinched slightly at those eyes, a single thought coursing through his mind. Who was that? Naruto wondered.

"Well I'm glad I was graced with a very sarcastic Uchiha." Naruto sighed as he shook his head, thinking again about the onyx eyes.

They look like this Uchiha's eyes, but right now his eyes don't look like the ones in my head. Naruto refuted to himself as he thought deeply.

"Make sure you don't think too hard, you'll hurt that little brain you have." Sasuke shot back.

"And what makes you think I have a small brain teme!" Naruto snapped.

It was odd how he had used that word, even more so when he suddenly lost his composure around Sasuke. He hasn't done so ever since he had woken from the coma, he's starting to think that Sasuke is doing something that he isn't aware of, and he needed to find out what and fast. But as he was thinking he heard a jingle of laughter invade his ears. He moved his blue eyes from looking at the table to see Sasuke bent over and drowning in his own laughter. Something odd happened on his chest, it was a clenching feeling, and it was very uncomfortable.

"What are you laughing at?" Naruto said raising his brow in confusion. Did I miss something?

"Nothing, I just..." Sasuke stops what he was saying. "Remembering the times you always call me teme... Brings back memories."

"Well that makes one of us." Naruto shook his head and he ran a hand through his hair, he was sure that the Uchiha was acting odd since he had arrived to his house, considering that when he had captured him he looked very hostile.

"You really can't remember anything?"

"If I could why would I pretend not to know?" Naruto said sarcastically. "Not to also consider the pain I have to go through to have you stay with me.

"I don't know... To get back at me?"

"For what?"

"Leaving."

"That was your mistake, whatever happened between our so called rivalry was ruined when you were blinded by your greed." Naruto walked towards Sasuke as he now leaned against the sink, right next to the stove where the raven stood stirring eggs.

"I know." Sasuke said in a small voice. I know it's too late to apologise, I'll do it when the time is right.

"So Sasuke." Naruto began, trying to get rid of the gloomy atmosphere that had settled upon them. "Tell me about... Me." Naruto said as he didn't want to sound conceited but didn't see how it didn't.