Reveal

Sasuke had been living with Naruto for a month now, he had noticed how Naruto was becoming distant since the bathroom incident. Which in return made him feel anger towards the idiot blond.

Today he made it his mission to corner Naruto.

Sasuke walked leasurley through the market, beside him was an ANBU walking with his hands in his pockets, making sure that the Uchiha didn't do anything suspicious and try to escape. In all reality Sasuke isn't even thinking about leaving the village again, not when Naruto needed him, and after he gets the blond back he will stay beside him until his time is up. Weather Naruto likes it or not.

His mind pondered his plan for the day to get towards Naruto. His dark eyes glanced behind him to see the ANBU staring at him intently, making sure he kept his place. Sasuke was thinking over asking the babysitter where Naruto was, or even when he though Naruto would be back. But he knew that the ANBU would either ignore him or straight up reject him. But it wouldn't hurt to try right?

"Hey ANBU." Sasuke spoke in an indifferent voice as he picked out fresh tomatoes, he glanced again to the ANBU seeing the masked ninja nodd his head for him to continue speaking. "Where is Naruto?"

"None of your concern." The ANBU bluntly said.

"Right." Sasuke rolled his eyes as he paid for the tomatoes and headed towards the Hokage building.

If the ANBU didn't want to talk then he might as well look for the blue eyed beauty.

The ANBU began to speak, where he was going, what was his intentions, and so forth, but Sasuke only answer with the same line the ANBU used on him.

"None of your concern."

The time Sasuke was searching for Naruto was a long one. He had gone to the Hokage building to ask the Hokage but she wasn't opening her mouth either. He went to the training grounds they would always go but found no one training there too. He went to Iruka-sensei but only got a sneer from the teacher and a lecture for leaving the village and worrying Naruto for so long.

He was about to give up when he sighed and looked up, the setting sun shadowing everything, giving the rock sculptures a beautiful feeling. Then it hit him, the one place Naruto would always go when he needed either time to think or relax.

On top of the head of the fourth Hokage.

He set off, making sure his groceries were sealed in a scroll with the help of the ANBU and headed towards the building, although it took way longer than usual seeing as his chakra and strength were sealed he finally arrived just as the stars had begun to shine. Half way there he had turned to look for the ANBU but saw that he was gone. Which meant that Naruto was indeed here.

He walked further and saw the target sitting down calmly, his back facing Sasuke while one leg dangled and the other was tucked under his thigh.

They didn't speak for what had felt for hours but was actually minutes. But the ear piercing silence was broken by the husky voice of Naruto.

"How did you find me?"

"You always come here when you needed time to yourself."

"You know that yet you still came." Naruto still didn't turned around, but his voice held amusement.

"Hn." Sasuke sighed as he sat down, not next to Naruto, but right behind him, he crossed his legs and stared right behind Naruto's head. "You're avoiding me."

"Hn." Naruto responded just like an Uchiha. "I should have known nothing passes through the great Uchiha's eyes."

The night was beautiful, the quarter moon shined brightly down towards the village, even if it was filled completely. Sasuke's dark black hair seems even darker now as his head leaned forwards and his forehead touched the back of Naruto's upper back. He breathed in, Naruto's natural scent of wood and lavender invading his nose; instantly calming him down.

"Who are you?" Naruto said finally, his body stiffened as he felt Sasuke rest his head against his back, his voice held curiosity, tiredness, pain, and even sadness.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

"You know what I mean." Naruto ran a hand through his hair.

"Do you really want to know?" Sasuke said as he placed a hand onto Naruto's black shirt.

"Are you afraid?" Naruto said.

"Yes." Sasuke admitted.

"Why? What for?"

"That you'll deny everything, that you'll never remember me, that you'll be disgusted with me and want nothing to do with me. I'm scared of you."

"Not because I'm a demon?"

"Never."

"I see." Naruto hummed as he stayed in his position, now looking up into the star filled sky.

"We are best friend." Sasuke began after a while. "We are always seen rivaling each other over everything, you're usually the one that instigates the challenges. Then one day after a usual challenge we went our separate ways. Going to our empty houses like any other afternoon. But I had suddenly wanted to eat something with tomatoes, so I headed back towards your direction. I bought tomatoes and on the way back I saw you, but I didn't see the you that everyone sees, I saw a complete stranger.

"Your eyes held nothing, only a hint of fear would cross them sometimes as you were looking out of your window. Back then I was going to call out to you, but seeing as you didn't seem like your self my words caught in the back of my throat. I didn't know what to do, it was you again that started speaking. You had said if I was afraid of you back then as well. I didn't say anything, truly I was afraid, and you knew it back then as well, but I was only afraid of suddenly losing you, you had looked so far away, so far that I had known that I wouldn't be able to grab hold of you. Slowly as the days had passed we grew closer, although we kept our act for everyone because you had explained to me if you hadn't you would have been long dead. I agreed, but for my own selfish reasons, I didn't want anybody else seeing the real you but me. I didn't want anyone else to take you away. My thoughts were escalating from those thoughts to even more ridiculous thoughts. Like how you hair would feel if I touched it." Sasuke raised his hand and gently touched a blond soft strand of Naruto's hair. "How your skin would feel." His hand let go of Naruto's hair and gently touched his toned neck, earning a flinch from the blond. "And even worse, to how your lips would feel." Sasuke placed back his hand onto the black shirt, slightly wrinkling it by forming a fist. "I was scared of those intimate thoughts, but I didn't back down. I gathered my courage and went to your home one day."

Naruto sat listening intently at Sasuke's words, listening to every single word, as if he didn't he would miss something important. A flash crossed his mind.

The kiss in his apartment.

The surroundings were much clearer, he could see the symbols he hadn't seen before and the blurry distorted figure molding into a young man of the Uchiha. The memory kept replaying over and over again as he noticed more things, Sasuke's cheeks turning red as a tomato as his distorted words turned to comprehendible ones.

"I love you."