Coming Soon (?): His Reluctant Mate

Rory has always been the Alpha's goofy younger brother

Rory has always been the Alpha's goofy younger brother. Hell, he's considered everyone's goofy younger brother. And he's fine with it. But when he realized who his mate was, he distanced himself, fearing the meaning of the word 'mate', especially when it seemed his mate was homophobic. He hated every minute of it but he couldn't put himself out there, not when his mate didn't yet feel the mating bond. He just couldn't.

Calon's been in love with his best friend for as long as he could remember. The fact that his best friend's a guy AND the Alpha's little brother---not to mention two years older---kept him from revealing his feelings. When the love of his life suddenly seemed to want nothing to do with him, Calon decided to study abroad in an attempt to forget all about him. But when Calon returns home unexpectedly, Rory can't hide that he's his mate any longer.

Calon's waited long enough and Rory's protests won't deter him. He's not the same boy he was before he left and Rory's going to find out the hard way.

His reluctant mate won't get away a second time.

__________________

***********THIS IS NOT WRITTEN YET*********I'm posting this because I was asked. I don't know when I'll be able to get to writing this, but the story is in my head ^^' College is my first priority, but I'll try and write in my free time. Not saying this will be the story I get written, but I will be writing something hopefully.*****