💠Chapter 27💠

Snow's POV

The crowd was too loud by cheering and screaming from the people watching the tournament. Mist of them brought banners and waiving supporting the Elites. There are banners as well with other groups as a support. This is the third task and all we need to do is to get the beat all the groups to get the flag. We don't have a plan yet, but I will just go with the flow.

"The crowd is getting heavier day by day." Puna naman ni Violet.

"Of course, we are having a straight victory so far, so the people are putting more bids to gain more money." Sagot naman ni Luna.

"Money, but we need to win again!" Hiyaw naman ni Avis.

"That is the spirit students." Biglang saad naman ng boses na pamilyar sa amin.

Nagkasabayan naman ang aming paglingon para tingnan ang nagsalita.

"Headmaster?" Sabay pa namin na turan.

"Hello, Elites! I am here to congratulate you. You've done well for the last two task so we are here to support you." Nakangiting saad naman ni Headmaster.

"What do you mean we?" Mataray na tanong naman ni Violet na nakakasanayan ko na ang ugali.

"Of course the students!" He answered with glee and he surveyed the crowd. "See that banner? They're from the academy." Sagot nito.

"Aren't you too relax about it? They are not supposed to be watching." Madilim naman na saad ni Yuan.

"Come on guys, how can the students go to class if they are thinking about their champions?" He answered smiling, hindi naman ito apektado sa pagsusungit ni Yuan.

"But the education is more important than—"

"Shut it grandpa. They are here to support so give it a rest." Sita ko naman rito. He is no fun at all. Every students loves holiday and he is acting a stuck up jerk again.

"What did you just call me?" He ask me darkly.

"A grandpa?" Sagot ko rito ulit. Duh, I am so done with him terrorizing me.

"You are unbelievable." Naisagot na lang ni Yuan.

Himalang hindi ako nito sinapak ng mga masasakit na salita nito. He is like a human that spits sword.

"Well well. Good luck with the game! We wish you all the best." Saad naman nito and he retreated.

"He was talking like someone got married here. Wish you all the best? Seriously?" Reklamo naman ni Violet.

"That is not too far to happen anyways." Komento naman ni Luna.

"I won't marry!" Hindik naman ni Avis.

"I am not talking about you Bimbo!" Irap naman nito kay Avis.

"I am not a Bimbo!" Tutol naman nito.

"Can you please shut up?" Sita naman ni Violet.

Natahimik naman kami ng makita namin na papalapit si Osiris sa amin. Her eyes are particularly trained on Yuan. I just can't believe that this girl always take the initiative, nakakahiya kaya yun.

"Yuan, I wish you good luck." Nakangiting saad nito.

"You should say that to your team." Saad naman ni Yuan.

May silbe din itong pambabara niya. Gusto ko naman matawa sa naging sagot ni Yuan. Kung sa akin naiinis ako sa mga pambabara niya, kung sa iba ay natatawa naman ako. It's just too obvious that he doesn't know how to handle girls. Kasi kung marunong siya, sabihin na natin na hindi siya narunong lumandi, but he wouldn't be like this.