Chapter 5: I Don't Care*

A/N: Picture of Lexi on the side and Zayn in the external link.... 

                                                                     EMERY POV

I turned and stomped away from Nolan, not wanting him to see the tears that were threatening to spill from my eyes. I walked down the hallway until I saw an empty classroom. I stepped in and flung my bag down on a desk. Tears spilled from eyes as I let out a ragged breath. 

“Urggggghhhhh!” I growled and kicked the desk. That asshole! I was right! He was just some stupid player! I cant believe that I started to actually like him. All he wanted to do was get in my pants. “That…that…stupid douche bag!” I yelled. 

“Who’s a douche bag?” I heard someone say. I snapped my head around to see Lexi standing in the doorway. “Emery? What… what the hell happened to you?” 

“Nnn…nothing.” I said as I wiped my face, trying to get rid of the tears. 

“Oh no, something happened. I think it has something to do with that mate of yours, Nolan.” she sang before sauntering into the room with a smirk on her face. 

“W…what? How do you know that he’s my mate?” 

She laughed, “Honey, I know everything! But anyway, you should be telling me what that douche bag did to you?” 

“Nothing, he didn’t do anything Lexi.” 

She sat down in one of the desks, “I refuse to believe that. And were not leaving until you tell me.” 

I groaned, “Fine! I overheard Nolan talking to his friends about how he was just pretending to like me and that he wouldn’t get all tied down, so he’s just gonna “ravage” me and then be done with me.” 

“What?! But you’re his mate!” she said. 

“Apparently that means nothing to him. As far as he’s concerned I’m just some stupid whore that he’s gonna sleep with and then throw to the side.” I sighed. 

“You are not a whore, he can’t do that to you.” 

“Yeah, well he wont have the chance. I’m staying as far away from his as possible. He is not getting into my pants! Nope! I am off limits! His hands will not be in the cookie jar.” I said making Lexi laugh. 

“Right on!” she smiled. “Why don’t we go to the bathroom so you can fix yourself up. You don’t want other people, especially Nolan to see you cry. Only your best friends.”