Chapter 16: ??*

hmmm, didnt know what to name this chapter =(  so i just named it ?? enjoy 

“What the hell is this? Who’s clothes are these? These… these aren’t yours. Nolan! Nolan!” Someone’s screaming and yelling broke me out of my deep slumber. I sat up slightly, yawning and rubbing my eyes. I looked down next to me where Emery was sleeping with a smile on her face. Just looking at her beautiful face made me smile. “My mate.” I sighed. 

“Nolan!” I heard the same yelling again. I listened again before realizing that it was my mom and dad screaming out to me. Shit! I forgot that they were coming back today for their vacation that they had conviently taken the same time Emery's parents did. I knew for a fact that parents were coming home today too. I sat all the way up as I heard them walking around. They hadn’t met Emery yet and I didn’t want their first meeting to be with her naked in my bed. 

“Emery, wake up.” I said as I shook her lightly. She stirred a little bit before opening her eyes slightly. “Wake up baby doll.” 

“Mm, Nolan.” she mumbled. 

“Yeah it’s me. Look you gotta get up. My mom and dad are here. I don’t want them to see you in my bed.” 

Her eyes snapped all the way open and she sat up. “What?!” 

“They’re here. I hear them coming up the steps now.”  

She climbed out of the bed and looked down at her naked body. “I don’t have my clothes, they’re downstairs.” 

“Shit! Uh…” I racked my brain, thinking of what to do. I grabbed the blanket from my bed and handed it to her. “Here, just wrap this around yourself and uh, go on the balcony. You can wait there until I get rid of them.” 

“Ok.” She wrapped the blanket around herself and walked over to the balcony. She opened up the sliding doors and prepared to step out. 

“Wait.” I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me, crashing my lips to hers. When I pulled back she was flushed and out of breath. “Ok, go now.” 

She smiled before stepping out onto the balcony. I closed the sliding doors just as my parents burst into my room.  

“Nolan, whose clothes are these that were strewn all over the kitchen floor?” My mother held up Emery’s dress in her hands. 

“Uh, it’s uhm yours.” I stuttered. 

“That is not your mothers. She doesn’t own anything like that.” My dad said.” 

“Yeah so who does it belong to?” she asked again.