Chapter 9: Punishment*

"Strip." I repeated myself. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised her eyebrows at me. "Emery..." I sang, "You're pushing it. I said strip!"

"No, you're not the boss of me." She pursed her lips at me.

"Well if you want me to be rough then fine, I'll be rough." I said as I walked over to her. She unfolded her arms and a worried look came across her face. She walked backwards as I advanced towards her. She kept moving back until she hit the wall. I placed my arms on both sides of her head and pressed my body close to her.

I saw her eyes, that were now filled with fear, look around the room to the door. I could tell she was thinking about running. "Don't run Emery. You'll only add to your punishments." I whispered in her ear. I took my arms down from the sides of her head to hips. I gripped her shirt in my hands before ripping it off of her, leaving her in just her bra and shorts. I kneeled down in front of her and pulled her shorts down, throwing them to the side.

I stood back up to see that her eyes now reflected fear and arousal. I smiled down at her as I traced my hand along her bra. I reached around to her back and went to unclasp her bra when she bolted towards the door.

I laughed at her attempt to escape this punishment. I was at the door in a second, standing in front of her. "I told you, I told you not to run." I shook my head.

"Nolan, I, I don't..." I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, stopping her mid sentence.

I threw her down onto the bed before I climbed on top of her. I ripped her bra and panties off. Emery let out a loud gasp and saw only fear in her eyes now. "Sshh, I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I said reassuringly. I kissed her lips lightly before kissing her mark, making her moan.

I flipped onto her stomach, surprising her. With my wolf speed I ran into my closet and grabbed out my handcuffs. I ran back to the bed where Emery was laying. I pulled her hand through the bars of my headboard and handcuffed them. She saw what I did and tried shaking her hands from the cuffs but failed.

"Nolan please, I'm sorry that I broke some of the rules. Don't do this." she said, looking almost as if she was going to cry.

"Sorry but this needs to be done." I said. I walked around to the end of the bed. I looked at Emery's gorgeous body, it was like a piece of art. I rubbed my hand over her perfect, peachy ass before bringing it up and slamming it down. She screamed out, pulling on the handcuffs trying to escape. "This is your punishment baby doll." I said as I brought my hand down once again. "20 spanks for breaking the rules. Now count."

"Nolan stop." she cried.

"Count." I ordered. I slammed my hand down on her ass cheek again.

"One."

"Good. Keep going."

"Two, three, four, five, six..." she continued counting.

After a while her cries became pleasure filled moans. When I got to twenty, her core was dripping with cream. "Good girl. You took your punishment rather well. Maybe you should be rewarded now." I traced my hand around the outline of her ass. I moved my hand to her core where I rubbed her gently. She moaned as she fought against her restraints, the handcuffs.