Chapter 19: Once Again*

Dedicated to all the people tat guess who it was. i guess it wasnt that hard to guess but whatever, enjoy. and dont hate Nolan to much. he'll gain your love back again =) 

                                                                EMERY’S POV 

I groaned as I felt the early morning sun burning my eyes. I forced my eyes open when I heard my phone ringing. I sighed heavily before heaving myself out of bed. I walked over to my dresser where my phone was charging. I picked it up, I had a new text message. I opened it up to see that it was from Nolan. 

Good morning baby doll, been thinking about last night since I woke up :), let me know if you need a ride to school 

I smiled to myself as I thought about last night. After the whole thing with the wolf Saturday I was pretty worried. So yesterday, Sunday, Nolan took me to have a nice picnic on the beach. It was corny of course, but I loved that he was being so sweet and thoughtful. After the picnic we went back to his house to end the night off with some fun. But we almost ended up getting caught by his parents. I managed to escape by jumping off the balcony and running home. After I was in the house I called Nolan and we laughed about it all night. 

We still managed to end the night off right by doing some phone sex. Nolan clearly loved doing it so I’m considering doing it again. 

I replied back to Nolan, Good morning cookie monster, been thinking about last night to, I don’t need a ride but thanks, cant wait to see you :) 

As I stripped out of my clothes and took a quick shower I couldn’t control my excitement. I was sure, 100% positive, that today Nolan would finally claim me as his mate to everyone. I mean why wouldn’t he? He was doing everything a mate would do. Taking me out on dates, introducing me to his grandmother. Plus, at the party on Friday he poured his heart out to me. Saying that he would cherish me and treat me as a real mate should. And he had been doing that. The only piece of the puzzle left is for him to tell everyone that I was his. 

I got out of the shower and threw a towel around myself. I walked straight over to my closet, looking for the hottest outfit that I could find. If Nolan was going to claim me then I needed to make sure that I looked my best. 

I slipped on a black bra along with some black lacy underwear. I then took out pair of sparkly black hipster shorts that had a zipper in the front along with a black tank top and laid them onto my bed. I sat in front of the mirror and did my makeup. I simply straightened my hair, not wanting to look as if I was doing to much. Finally I pulled on my shorts and shirt, tucking my tank top into the shorts. I paired it with a pair of red boots that had spikes lining the bottom. Before leaving out of my room I grabbed a thin leather jacket and my phone.