Chapter 1

Ella's POV

"Honey wake up," my mom yelled from downstairs

I groan and roll out of bed with a thud, followed by a moan. 

I get up and walk to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.  I walk back to my room and open my curtains, revealing the sun.  I look down and see a moving truck infront of the house that has been vacant for a month now. I shrug and go to my closet and pull out some black shorts and a white v-neck.  I brush my blonde loose curled hair and slip a red beanie on.  I get my knee high,high heels out and slide them on. I put red lip stain on and some eyeliner. I slide my black iconic leather jacket on and grab my bag and jog downstairs.

"Dont have time for breakfast", my mom said

"I can be late", I say and sit down to my mom's breakfast

"Ah what the hell", my mom says and throws her hands in the air 

"So I have a meeting today at noon with the director of the company", she says after awhile

"And", I ask

"He will tell me if I have to go to England for a deal or not"

I drop my fork

"You would leave me alone for a month", I ask

"Pfft, I'm not dumb. I learned from last time"

"It was just a makeout session", I fire back

"With three guys", she raises her eyebrow

I roll my eyes

"Anyway, you would be staying with someone of my choosing"

I mutter some curse words and she slaps my hand with the newspaper

"OW", I say

"Language"

"Fine. I got to go", I say putting my plate in the dishwasher

"Go on. Pip pip", she says

I walk over to her and hug  and kiss her cheek. She kisses my forehead and I leave to my black impala.

I get to class six minutes late, but my teacher gets there 10 minutes later, thanks Mr. Wattson.  I go into English and sit in the back, ignoring all the stares of envy and admiration.  As I send my streaks on snapchat, the teacher walks in.

"Everyone we have a new student, Henry stand up", he says

A brown haired boy with a right pierced ear and black glasses stood up and adjusted his black v-neck.

"Hi, I'm Hh-enr-y", he stuttered

Aww he's a nerd.

There are hundreds of nerds in this school, so why does he stick out so much. 

"Welcome Henry", the teacher smiles

I use the whole class to look at Henry every now and then, studying him like a book that we are assigned to read. 

From what I can see, he looks to be about 5'11. He worked out back in his old life and was in a sport, maybe baseball judging by his right hand being caloused. He likes converse, which I don't object.  He likes this class alot and he loves to draw.  He looks like he's trying to create a new identity. He was popular but now he's being a nerd.  He hasn't talked to anyone yet judging by the fact that he looks like a sad puppy. 

The bell rang, signaling the end of this class.  As he gathers his stuff I wait for him outside of the class.

As he walks out I walk behind him to his locker which is across from mine. I walk over after I grab my stuff. 

"Hi I'm Ella", I smile

!#$%^&*()_)(*&^%

I'm back!!  I decided to switch up the cliche. Like all books, I'm on the ground right now and this book is going to life off and get intresting, if you stay with me