Chapter 13

Guys school starts tomorrow and I wanna cry so much.
-/:;()$&&$)(;:/-
Henry's POV

It seems like sleep is my drug and my alarm clock is the police. I finally shut it off and rolled over. Ella was gone. Almost like her being there was a dream.

I made my way to the shower after being on social media for awhile.

I mean, just because I'm going to be a jock doesn't mean she's gonna use me. She might actually like me. Do I like her??  A little bit. Oh my god why am I talking in my head like I some girl.

I got out of the shower and changed into some kaki shorts and a red shirt with the American eagle logo across the front.  I got my bag and headed downstairs after putting some white converse on. God I love these shoes.
-/:;()$&&$)(;:/-

Ella's POV

It was about 5:30 when I left his bed. I don't know what possessed me to go in his room. I couldn't sleep again so I went to shower.

Why did I do that last night??  Why did he let me stay??  WHY DID I KISS HIM!?  I mean. He's a solid 9 and I would never use him or treat him like I do with all the other guys. I felt so safe sleeping in his arms. Yup, I am turning into a solid 13 year old girl.

I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel and brushed my teeth. I went to the the room and put some light blue shorts and a black striped shirt on that hung off my shoulder with a black bra and under shirt on. I put my long necklace on and slipped my white converse on. God I love these shoes.

I grab my bag and go downstairs to pretend nothing happened

"Good morning Gina", I said and sat down on the bar pulling my phone out and checking social media.

"How'd you sleep", she smiled

"Excellent. That bed is like sleeping on a million clouds"

What?  Henry's bed is really soft.

"Morning mom", Henry said from the stairs

"Morning honey", she smiled as she handed my some waffles and some orange juice.

"Thanks", I smiled and started to eat as Henry sat down

"Mom, I tried out for baseball yesterday"

A smile formed in Gina's face. "Finally. I thought u gave it up"

"Why would I give it up?  I love it", he says with a mouthful

We finished and put our plates in the sink

"Let's go Nerd", I said as he followed me

"Ok Cupcake"

-/:;)$&)(:/-

One more to come tonight....

Now I'll be crying if you need me 😛