The Orphanage

Ariana's POV
Once I calmed Amber down, I took her to the sofa to sit down.
"Amber, are you alright?" That was the most stupidest question! Of course she's not!
"I-I'm fine.." She says weakly.
"Babe, I can see your not, and there's something I gotta tell you.." I sigh, this is too hard, I just can't let her go but I have to. I'm hurting her, even though I don't mean it but I can see I'm hurting her immensely, I'd rather her be safe and away from me than being hurt from me, even though I love her.
"W-What is it?" She asks.
I look at her face, ugh this is so hard...
"A-Amber, listen, its n-not you ok? It's most definitely me, I'll say it a-again, it's m-me not you ok? A-Amber I-I'm gonna have to...s-send you back to the o-orphanage.." I said sobbing out.
Amber's POV
My heart shattered when I heard what Ariana just said..
She doesn't want me
I was so stupid to think that..
No one does..
I didn't know what to do so I rushed out of the house.
I know exactly what I'm gonna do.
Ariana's POV
She just sat there. With a blank expression, then all of a sudden she rushed out of the house.
"Amber! STOP, WAIT!" I sobbed.
I quickly get in my car, and started to follow her. When I finally caught up to her she was still running. I tried horn at her to come back.
Of course she wouldn't.
I left my car at the side of the road and ran up to Amber. I held her arm firmly.
"GET OFF ME!" She screeched.
"NO AMBER PLEASE NO, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU ABOUT TO DO!" I cried.
Then I realised my surroundings...
We were at a bridge.
She wasn't going to, of course not...?
"Y-You weren't g-going to, ya know, jump off were you?" I asked in the most quietest voice.
"Yes I was, now let me go so I can!" I cried at her words.
I held her from both shoulders and looked her straight in the eye. She kept struggling to get out of my grip. When I shouted, " AMBER JUST LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE!"
She stopped and looked me dead in the eye.
"Amber listen, the only reason why I wanted to send you back is because I couldn't take care of you, I always hurt you, and the most hurtful thing of all is that when I hurt you, I don't even know I do it, I just d-do it... and that's not good for you, I want the best for you, and I'm not the best, you deserve someone better." I said in shame, I looked down.
"Ariana Grande-Butera! You are the best for me I would never EVER want someone else other than you, because even though you may hurt me we can figure it out, there's always a way...but please don't send me back to the orphanage, please.." she cried as she knelt down.
Honestly I don't know what the hell im supposed to do right now...
"Lets go home Amber..." I sighed.
I guess she was right...
She got in the front seat of the car slowly.
"Now I hope you know the way home, since I just followed you." I say.
"Um...no." She says meekly.
"Ughhhh, now what're we gonna do?" I asked.
"Um...ask for help?" She suggested.
"I don't know if your being sarcastic or not but ok, let's try that." I half smiled.

We searched around and just stopped at a house.
"Right, you stay here while I go and ask, k?"
"Ok." She replied.

I get out of the car and approach the house.
I knocked waiting for someone to answer the door. While I was waiting I took this time to take in my surroundings. It was a normal sized house I guess, it was white, well literally everything white and had lovely flowers growing at the front of it, suddenly the door opened.
"Oh..um..hello...?" Said a male, he was like my age I guess, a sharp jawline and some stubble on his chin, his eyes were hazel and his hair was brown styled in a quiff.
"Oh..um hello, sorry if I disturbed you in any way, but um..me and my daughter well we kinda got lost and we're figuring our way back to our town so I was thinking if anyone here would know...?" I ask politely.
How come he hasn't realised me yet..?
"Oh..um you could come in and we can discuss, not in a creepy way of course but like so I could tell, and you could get something to eat or drink." He smiled.
This guy is nice.
"U-Um...I wouldn't be intruding anything would I..?"
"Of course not, please I'd like you to come." He said.
"Oh..ok then, lemme just get my daughter, thank you so much sir, I really appreciate it." I smiled.
"Call me Justin." He put his hand out to shake.
I shook his hand, and went to get Amber.
I went back in the car to see she wasn't there..
"Amber?!" I shouted.
"Oh I'm over here.." she said.
"Wha were you doing? I thought I told you to stay in the car..?" I asked, a but disappointed she didn't listen.
"Oh, sorry, I just s-saw a nice tree." She said a bit weirdly.
"A nice tree...?" I asked, a bit weirded out.
"Yeah." She said smiling a bit.
"Ok then, anyway I found someone they've invited us in so come on." I shrugged what she said off, and grabbed her hand.

We walked in Justin's house, as he lead us to the lounge.
"Please, sit." He says.
"O-oh, thanks." I say.
Me and Amber sit together on one sofa and Justin sitting opposite us.
"I never got your name..?" He asked.
"Oh right, I'm sorry, I'm Ariana." I said, maybe he'll realise now.
Suddenly his eyes widen hugely.
I guess he realised now
"I KNEW I SAW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE, YOUR ARIANA GRANDE!" He shouted out aloud.
I started laughing my head from his outburst.
"Sorry, that was a bit loud." He chuckled.
"Yeah." I giggled.
"And yes I am Ariana Grande, this is my daughter Amber." I chuckled.
"Hi." She said shyly.
"Hey, nice to meet you." He smiled genuinely.
"You too." She says.
"Okay, so um anyway, you see me and Amber we kinda got lost and we're tryna figure out way back home, to our town, cause I can definitely tell we our out of our town." I explain the situation.
"Oh I see, which town are you in?" He asks.
"Um, L.A." I say. (I'm in England so idk bout any of theses kinda things sorry xx 😂)
"Oh I know where that is from here." He smiled.
I happily sighed.
"Thank you so much." I thanked.
"Oh it's fine, I'll drive you there." He says.
"Oh no that's fine I have my own car, u just need to tell me the directions." I say.
"I insist I drive." He says firmly.
"Nooo please we really are fine." I say.
"Ok then, but how am I gonna show you the directions when I'm not there?"
Hmm...
"You could text them to me, I'll give you my number." I smiled.
"Okay then."
I insert my number in his phone, he smiled.
"I'll text them all to you now." He says texting me already.
"Okay thank you so much, for everything." I say, meaning it.
"It's fine, anytime." He smiles.
He's too nice.
We bid each other goodbye and me and Amber exit.
"Alright then, let's get goin then Amber." I said in a really jolly tone.
"Someone's in a good mood, wow someone actually didn't piss in your cheerios today." She said.
I gasped.
Where did this behaviour come from all of a sudden?
"Amber! Stop using that language at once, and that's no way to talk to your mum! What's gotten into you!" I say. My mood gone already.
We were now sat in the car, I saw her staring and the windscreen blankly.
"I haven't changed or anything, you just don't know me." She says.
What does she mean by that?
She was Ina good mood like a few minutes ago? What's gotten into her? She's always started to do this now. I'm seriously starting to get fed up.
I just ignored her and sighed.
All she did for the rest of the car drive was stare out the window when she said "I should've jumped off that bridge, you should've let me go." She said with no emotion.
Not with this again ugh.
"Amber don't say things like that." I say quietly.
"See, you don't care otherwise you would've tried harder than saying 'don't say things like that' but you didn't because you don't give a fuck." She says angrily.
Anger now seeped in me as well.
"What did i say about your language! Your only 13 for heavens sake!!!! And I don't try anymore cause I'm getting tired of your bullshit!" I hit the steering wheel.
After another few minutes she spoke up.
"I don't think you should me my mum." She says without hesitation.
What..?
I stop the car immediately at the side of the road.
"W-What?" Tears now down my cheeks.
She didn't dare look at me cuz she could hear me cry.
"Exactly what I just said, do you want me to repeat for you?" She replied bitterly.
"N-No! I mean....I just....but why..?" I cried.
"Because you hurt me, and you know you do, you don't do it with a blind eye anymore, you generally hurt me all the time, it's making me depressed, I don't think you should be my mum, maybe my sister." She says.
I sighed, so she didn't want to go back to the orphanage.
"O-Okay." I said, and carried on driving.
There's nothing I could say.
I guess I'll have to get used to it, but I'm
Never letting her go..