Fucked up love, but its still good enough

Ariana's POV
Once we arrived home Amber went upstairs straight to her room, whereas I went into the lounge and just sat on the sofa, thinking...

So I'm here sister now...?
I don't really how take any of this but, I don't know to be honest..
I guess it's alright..
I look at the time to see it's 6:30 pm.
Guess I should make dinner.
•••••••
I holler to Amber telling her to come down,
"Amber, come down dinners ready!" I shouted.
"Okay coming!" She replied in such a monotone voice.
I set out dinner on the table, it was pasta. Yes, pasta again.
She came down the stairs trying not to make eye contact with me.
We both sat down and started to eat. The silence was really awkward so I decided to break it.
"How's the food?" I asked.
"It's good." She says.
"I wanna take you somewhere after this so put something comfortable on." I saw her eyebrows furrow, a bit confused.
"Why comfortable?" She asks.
"You'll see." I say, not giving any clues where we going.
I planned this in my head literally just now.
I'm gonna take Amber on camping trip, just me and her nothing and no one else, I need to set things straight once and for all, I need to become mature now.
"Oh, and make sure u pack things, which are extremely essential, I'm gonna go to the shops, for a quick minute to get a few things, by the time I come back you should be done packing." I explain, as I put my plate of pasta away.
"O-Ok." She says, sounding extremely vulnerable.
"Right, I'm gonna head out now, bye love, love you." I say in hope.
"You too." She's says as if she's bored.
••Skip Shopping••
I head back in the house, as soon as I stepped in, it immediately smelled of cigarettes/smoke, which was extremely weird, I decided to call Amber and ask her.
"Amber! Can you come down please!?" I shout from downstairs.
"Yeah, what is it?" She asks.
"Why does it smell of smoke? And why the hell did the smell get stronger when you just came? Is there something you wanna tell me?" I ask, getting hugely suspicious.
"N-No, nothing, there's nothing I need to tell you, oh I've packed my bags." She said, changing the topic, I'll forget about it this time, she's lucky..
"Good girl, I've already packed my things before, can you take your bags and put them in the boot in my car, il be there in a sec, I'm gonna get my bags." I say.
"Ariana?" She asks.
I need to get used to that she's gonna call me Ariana instead of mum now..
"Yes, love?" I asked as I smiled at her.
"Can you please tell me where we are going?" She whispered.
Why is she whispering?
"I can't love, you'll see though, don't you worry Moonlight." I chuckled, as I kissed her forehead and jogged upstairs to get my things.
As I grabbed my bags and went back to the car to see Amber sitting in the front seat as I put my bags in the boot.
As I get out I say
"Your looking beautiful today." I say, boosting her confidence a bit.
"Thank you." She blushed, once again.
I love you Amber." I say, and looked in her eyes.
"You too." She smiled sadly.
I've broken her for sure...
As I kept drive to our destination Amber started taking in her surroundings, but she never said anything to me, she just stayed quiet and stared out the window.
••2 hours later••
"We're finally here!" I sighed.
"Love look where we're at!!" I say, excitedly. 
"Finally!" Amber sighed.
"Where is it Ariana?" She asked.
"We are camping love." I say.
There was a small lil place of grass perfect to put our tent on, then next to it was a mind blowing view of a glistening waterfall.
"I love it Ari!" She suddenly squeaked.
I'm glad I made her happy somehow.

"Thank you, now let's set our tent moonlight." I say.
••After they set the tent••
"Ahhh." I sighed as I laid on my sleeping bag outside the tent staring at the shimmering stars.
"Thank you for today Ari, I appreciate it." Amber smiled.
"Anything for you, my moonlight." I say as I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.
Me and Amber just look up at the stars.
"Amber you know that star there?" I say pointing to the one what was shining the brightest.
"Yeah?" She asks.
"That's you, you shine brightest of them all, because your my star and you always will be. I want you to know, whatever life throws at us, we're in it together and we'll hold on to each other tightly, nothing will break us apart." I whispered.
"I love you Ariana." She smiles.
"I love you more than anything moonlight, now let's go back in the tent and get some sleep." I smile back.
"Ok."
We get up, while taking our sleeping bags with us, and enter the tent, laying our sleeping bags there.
I make sure to put mine close to Amber's.
As we laid down, I turned to see Amber's back facing me. I pull her close to me, wrapping my arms around her waist protectively.
She turns around facing me, I smile, as she wraps her arms around my neck, digging her face in the crook of my neck.
This is all I ever wanted...