'I Miss You'

AN: This is going to be a short chapter. At least until I have more to add onto it. But until then please enjoy. Oh and the song is called "I Miss You" From an old movie called "The seventh Brother" This song.......rips my heart out. This movie was a very big part of my childhood.(If I can figure it out) look at the side to see the clip. But don't press it until you have either a box of tissues or can handle stuff like that. Otherwise don't listen to it. I just thought it would be a good song to use it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christine looked up at the ceiling while laying on her bed. She was displaying no emotion, just deeply breathing. She suddenly sat straight up. Having a sudden urge to fulfill. Grabbing her back of stuff she brought. She got out a large book of sheet music that was her and her mothers. Something her father hadn't destroyed 'Thank God' . She took the book and went downstairs. She easily found the music room with had a piano. She slightly smiled for a second while looking at the piano in the doorway. Then stopped and placed the book on top of it. Getting out a special song and placing the sheet music on the piano.

She didn't play it though, only her mother played while Christine sang. It was a very special thing and at this moment, their was a song she had to sing or else things wouldn't be right. Humming a bit of the tune, to get the notes right. She knew the song by heart, so Christine just glanced at the lyrics once before singing. She looked out the huge floor-length window, while the sun was shining through it. Making her feel it's warmth. Walking towards it she started singing.

"So lonely
Missing you each day I pray if only
For a moment I could see your smiling face
You take away
This emptiness inside of me
But I'll be strong until we meet

I miss you
Long to hear you laugh again to kiss you
Let you know that life begins when I'm by your side
Holding you tight
You give me strength to brave it all
Faith and hope when darkness starts to fall"

Christine then heard the piano, playing all of a sudden. She stopped, but didn't turn around. Inwardly, she felt her mother's presence. Thinking it was her, playing.  She heard someone say "Keep going." Repeating the same stance until she sung again.

"When the wind blows cold and threatening
Nobody's there to comfort me
Someone, somewhere hear my plea
Until then please let me know how long till
I hear your heart singing that sweet song then
I'll be sing there to sing along in harmony
Just you and me

The music stops when you're not here
But my heart sings until you're near to me

Oh can you even hear my cries
That calls your name beneath the stars tonight

When the wind blows cold and threatening
Nobody's there to comfort me
Somehow, someone hear my plea
Until then I hope you know
I need you
To chase away the clouds so I can see you
And run through fields of flowers like we used to do
Just we two
Hold on to the memories until that day I'm holding you again

Goodbye, my friend
Goodbye"

Christine closed her eyes and breathed deeply, letting tears fall from her eyes. She felt two hands on both of her shoulders. Slightly gasping she slowly turned around. Seeing Erik right in front of her, both looking into each others eyes, deeply. Then(as if it wasn't before) tears clouded her eyes and she leaned into him. Crying into his chest. Erik wrapped his arms around her holding her tightly, stroking her hair and rubbing her back.

"Shh- It's going to be alright, Christine. It's going to be alright." He whispered softly to her. Erik didn't know what else to say. Knowing what she is going through. Loosing somebody is hard, he had to learn that at a young age himself. When he heard her sing, he couldn't help but play along, when he saw the sheet music. He never heard it before, but it touched him deeply. Not knowing exactly why though, but being around Christine brings up new emotions he's never even felt before.

Leading her to the piano bench, while his arm was around her back. He noticed the book and took it in his hands. Christine wiped away her tears and told him everything.

She even noticed how much he treated her, with much attentiveness and such. Stuff she almost never got, when her mother died. She started to feel something for him. Something that awakened in her, whenever Erik was around. Whatever she was feeling, she never felt before.

'Am I in love?'