Epilogue

It has been one year since Christine and Erik got married. She movied into his home and the place was filled with joy. Meg also moved in and they kinda treated it like a dorm in college. Everything was amazing. Nadir and Meg started dating after the wedding. Christine, when she heard like Erik, knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Everything felt just right....well almost.

Christine just came back from shopping and Meg was helping her with the groceries. "So did you get it?!" Meg asked excitedly.

"Shh" Christine calmed down her best friend. "Yes" She whispered. "But I don't want Erik to know yet, not until I'm sure."

"Well you can quit whispering because he's out with Nadir."

"Where did they go?"

"Out to make ya'lls anniversary the best it can be." Meg smiled and smirked.

"You know something tell me!" Christine smiled.

"Nope, if you won't tell him what you got, well might get, for him, then I won't tell you what he got." Meg said determiningly.

"Ugh! Fine." Christine sighed as she unpacked the groceries and left one small bag on the table.

"Is that it?" Meg asked as she peaked.

"Yes."

Meg gasped. "You need an hour too see the results."

"Yes and..soo?" Christine said looking at her friend.

"He'll be back in an hour and ten minutes." Christine slammed the door.

"Your kidding." Meg shook her head. Christine grabbed the back and went to the bathroom.

"And geat ready for tonight while your at it!" Meg called up and sighed, fixing the special dinner. After an hour later Christine came downstairs all ready. Meg looked and smiled. "Christine you look amazing." She stopped when she saw her friend face downcast. "What's wrong." Christine held up the thing and one finger.

"I'm not....." She couldn't even finish because she started crying.

"Oh Christine." Meg hugged her and wiped away her tears. "Don't cry. This is just a small set back. You will have other times, I promise you. Now pour out a small glass of wine and take a few sips." Christine nodded and went to where the wine was.

"Never thought I would consume alcohol, in my life after seeing my father."

"Yeah well." Meg sighed and looked at the thing again and then again. Looking closer she gasped and ran to where Christine was. "Stop!!" She grabbed the wine out of her friends hand just before she took a sip.

"What? Is it bad luck to have wine before the meal?"

"No Christine look!" She showed her best friend.

"Meg please don't-"

"Look closer." Christine sighed and looked closer. She gasped and looked up into space. Covering her mouth and supressing a cry.

"I-I'm..." she smiled as she and Meg squealed and jumped.

"You need to dispose of this." Meg nodded and threw it away. "Done, now what were you going to give him anyway?"

"A song I wrote."

"Ahhh"

"Oh shut-up"

"I can't help it. It's all so romanitc."

"Yeah well, keep me away from anything alcohol related."

"Done and done."

Christine went back upstairs because Meg insisted. Soon Erik and Nadir came back and set up everything. Erik was a bundle of nerves.