How You Meet (Grayson)

"Y/N LETS GOOOOOOO!!!! WE'VE GOTTA GO MEET MY FOIIIINE HUSBAND ETHAN AND GORL YOU GOTTA MEET GRAYSON! GIRL LESSSS GOOOOO" Y/BFF/N said. 

"Ok I'm coming!" You answered, chuckling at the crazy girl. 

 You and your best friend were going to a meet and greet to meet the Dolan Twins, and she was a little excited.

You were in your room trying to pick out the perfect outfit, and you finally decided on blue jeans, a black sweater, a camo jacket, with black timbs.

When you finished getting dressed you walked downstairs and headed out to the car with your best friend.

After the long car ride to Y/C/N (AN: your city name) you finally got to the meet and greet venue. 

As soon as you stepped out of your car, the nerves came pulsing through you, you... were about to your future husband. You got out of the car and walked inside to see a fairly short line.

"Where is everyone? Is no one trying to see these beautiful humans?" Your friend asked, standing in the line.

You guys didn't stand in line for very long, being that you guys were 5th and 6th in line.

You noticed Grayson first and were caught in a day dream, you didn't even realize the line moved and you were in front now

"Hey Beautiful" You heard a deep voice say, but quickly realized that it was Grayson.

"Oh my gosh... HI" You blushed, looking down.

"What's your name Babe" He asked lifting your chin, forcing you to look at him.

"Y/N" You hand him a sharpie and ask him to sign your shirt, phone case, etc.

When Gray finished he whispered in your ear, "Hey beautiful don't let anyone see your phone case" He smirked as you gave him a confused look, but you agreed and went to Ethan next.

Later on when you got home you remembered what Grayson told you and looked at your phone case to see he'd written: 

"Hey gorgeous, call me when you see this 214------" You smiled brightly, mustering up the courage to call him.

"Hello?" You heard his beautiful voice say

"Hey this is Y/N from the meet and greet, you gave me your number.."

"Hey beautiful, I'm glad you decided to call" You could hear the smile on his face.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I call you? Miss the opportunity to talk to my future husband? I think not honey" You replied sassily, a smile forming on your face.

"Oh so we're gonna get married?" He asked, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Of course we are!" You laughed, jokingly.

"Well I think to properly plan this wedding we're going to have, I think I need to take you out to dinner tomorrow night at 7:30"

"I'll be there babe" You said with a smirk.

A/N: Heeere we go! I hope y'all enjoyed!

-Tay