He Misses You (E)

I love this pic!^^

You and Ethan have been dating for about a year long distance, and it has been very hard for the both of you. You missed him very much to say the least.

And Ethan missed you a lot too, his friends would always send pictures of him sleeping with a teddy bear you sent him.

Ethan has been on tour for about 6 months and he was finally in Y/S. You were on the phone talking to him when you told him you won't be able to come and see him.

"I got called into work that day baby I'm so sorry." You explained.

"So you're not even gonna try?" He asked very upset.

"I did try babe, I said I was sorry." You told him.

"Wow.. I don't even know what to say, I pulled fingers and toes to get to Y/S where NO ONE goes just to see you, and you can't even make an effort to see me?" He yells and hangs up the phone.

A frown was fixed on your face as you walked to his closet, grabbing your favorite hoodie of his and getting in the bed. You were laying on your side of the bed but you slowly inched over to his, inhaling his scent slowly.

Ethan's POV

Wow... I've been on tour for 6 months and my girl can't even come to see me at the one show in her city tomorrow. I feel the love.

I was sitting on the tour bus as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel in Y/C. Grayson came up to me and asked me what was wrong, but I just shooed him away as I walked into my room.

I slowly sank down onto the bed, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over. 

Your POV

I was in a semi-deep sleep when heard my phone ring I groaned and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Y/N this is your boss, sorry for the late call, but I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to come in tomorrow. Someone came through." He explained.

A smile grew on my face as I hung up the phone.

I'm gonna surprise him at his hotel... I thought as I picked up the phone to call Grayson.

After hearing where the hotel was I went to my closet to put some clothes on. I decided on a white NASA sweatshirt, black leggings, and Uggs... Basic white girl outfit.

When you got to the hotel you went up to Ethan's room and knocked on the door, waiting for him to answer but he never did

When you got to the hotel you went up to Ethan's room and knocked on the door, waiting for him to answer but he never did. So after going to Grayson's room and getting the key you went in to see my boyfriend curled in a ball with all of his clothes on.

I quietly went over and started taking off the heavy clothes and laying them on a chair.

He stirred a little bit but turned on his side, snuggling the teddy bear.

He's so cute... I said to myself as I took off my shirt, leaving me in a sports bra and leggings, climbing into bed with him.

Ethan's POV

I was in a semi-deep sleep when I felt the bed dip, I quickly turned and saw Y/N smiling at me.

A smile grew on my face as I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"You really thought you would come to Y/S and not see me baby?" She teased as she kissed my head

"I love you..." She whispered and my eyes widened.

That was the first time she said it

My smile grew wider as I responded, "I love you too"

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed!

-Tay