You Cheat (Part 2)

Previously...

Now you were angry.

"So you've had all this time to tell me you were leaving, and you can't even tell your daughters goodbye?!" You yell, but stop, knowing that you would get no where with him.

"Whatever Ethan. Have fun." You say as you walk to the bathroom to shower.

Now...

You were sick, tired, and fed up with Ethan's actions and because of this you were in a haze as you started to slowly put on more scandalous clothing.

Planning to meet up with Steven and let things happen, you decided to wear a tight red dress with your black Louboutins. 

Your mind couldn't focus on anything but Steven as you got into your car and drove to his house after getting his address

Your mind couldn't focus on anything but Steven as you got into your car and drove to his house after getting his address. You walked up to his door and knocked lightly, when he opened the door a fire sparked in your eyes and you were ready for something to happen.

He couldn't even get two words out before you slid your hand from his shoulder down to the waistband of his pants, his breath hitched.

"Y/N Wh-what are you doing?" He asked trying to hold back a moan.

"Shh," You shushed him, "Let me do this."

Your hand kept traveling further and further down through his pants until you got to his package, you couldn't help but moan.

Deciding to look into his eyes you see that they have changed from one of care and concern to sex and lust.

He snatched your hand out of his pants and proceeded to pick you up around your legs and carry you to his bedroom. 

Steven started an intense make out session once he threw you down on the bed and started grinding against you.

Ethan didn't cross your mind not once as you let Steven take you and your body.

The next morning you woke up with a harsh headache in a bed that wasn't familiar, you looked around and saw Steven laying in bed next to you.

"What the fuck?!" You whisper yelled to yourself as you quickly got out of the bed and started putting your clothes back on, "No no no..."

You successfully got out of the house and into your car and you started to drive to your house, when you got there you were relieved to see that Ethan wasn't there. You parked the car and went inside to shower and think about what you just did.

"What is wrong with me? How could I do that to him?" You asked yourself as you let the water slide down your body.

"Do what to who?" Ethan asked as he looked at you through the glass shower door, like a creeper.

"WHAT THE FUCK ETHAN! I thought you were leaving for the tour!" You breathed heavily as he'd just scared you.

"'I tHoUgHt YoU wErE lEaViNg FoR tOuR' Don't worry about it, I forgot something. What did you do?" He asked again.

"Nothing Ethan." You lied and he could tell.

"So we're gonna start lying to each other now?" He yelled.

"Why are you always trying to start an argument Ethan? I'm in the fucking shower for fucks sake!" You yelled back.

"You cheated on me didn't you." He asked calmly and your breath caught in your throat.

"What-" He cut you off.

"I'm not stupid Y/N. You come home in a clubbing dress, hair disheveled, smelling like sex, just sloppy. I hope it makes you feel better that I've been cheating on you for a while too." He crosses his arms and leans back against the bathroom island.

"What the fuck do you mean you've been cheating?" You ask getting out of the shower.

"You can't fulfill my needs anymore so I found someone who did." He says simply and you slapped the life out of him, not even caring that you just cheated.

"Get out." You yelled as tears rolled down your face

"Gladly. Tell my girls I love them." He puts emphasis on 'them' accentuating that he loves them and not you.

He walked out the door and you knelt behind it and just let the tears fall..

You were officially broken.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it!

-Tay