You're His Fake Girlfriend (YC)

-Check the A/N for updates on my book Don't Forget About Me!-

You were just a regular girl, not popular, only having about 500 followers on Instagram and even less on Twitter, you were just... normal.

That was until you got a call that would change your life.

You were hanging out at home watching TV when your phone started to ring. You quickly got up and answered, not reading the caller-ID.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning, is this Y/N Y/L/N?" It was a man.

"Yes, may I ask who's calling?" You say, trying to be polite.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I am Jason, the manager for Y/C, the YouTube star, and he has recently gotten into a scandal which has tampered his reputation. So I am calling to hire you to be his girlfriend until this blows over. We need to prove that Y/C would date a Y/R girl." He tells you quickly.

"Oh my.. umm, why me?" I asked.

"When I did a social media search, you were the perfect candidate. Not too many followers-which will change by the way-, you're pretty, just an all around normal girl... And you're Y/R." He said, lightly chuckling at the end.

You laugh too and agree to meet with him and Y/C.

After hanging up, you walk to your room and start picking out your outfit for the luncheon later tonight.

You decided on an army green top, black skinny jeans, skinny black heels, and accessorized with sunglasses, a black hat, gold MK watch, and a bright red lip. You didn't want the paparazzi to know your identity yet.

After showering and getting dressed, you got in the car and drove to the restaurant that Jason told you to meet at

You walk in and see the both of them sitting at a table, butterflies quickly filled your stomach.

"Hey guys!" You greet, taking off your shades, "I'm Y/N Y/L/N."

"Well obviously." Y/C looked you up and down, rolling his eyes as he put his shades back on.

That caught you off guard, but you didn't let it bother you.

You sat down in the seat across from Y/C and listened to Jason give you the run down of your job.

"So you will be expected to do all of the things a normal couple would do in the public eye. Hug, hold hands, look like you're in love, even kiss."

Y/C and I's ears perked up at that statement, "What the hell do you mean kiss?! I don't want to kiss that!" Y/C whisper-yelled.

Your heart hurt as he insulted you, but you wouldn't show it. You remained quiet.

"Yes Y/C, kiss her. Now let me continue and say that you wouldn't even be in this predicament if you didn't insult that poor girl." Jason scolded.

"So continuing with what I was saying, Y/N for the first couple weeks you won't have to stay at Y/C's house/hotels, but as the 'relationship' goes further you will move in with him for a couple months to finish out the deal." Jason says and you don't have a problem with it, but of course Y/C pipes in again.

"WHAT?! She is not living in my house Jas! Kissing that is enough, but sleeping with it?! Hell no." He insults you again, that was your last straw.

"Stop. I have tried to be nothing but kind to you since I got here. But you have been nothing but a complete asshole. Now I need you to know that I am not the girl that you insulted, I will not take that disrespect, and I'm not afraid to punch a 6'3 man in the neck. So you better get your act together before I fucking sign this contract you dumb ass." You say, watching he and Jason's eyes widen.

Y/C rolls his eyes, nodding his head toward Jason to continue.

"Wow.. I like you Y/N. Keep him in check for me." Jas tells you.

"Yes, I like me too. Oh I definitely will." You say and laugh lightly.

"Alright, that's everything the job covers. Will you be his girlfriend?" Jason asks and you shake your head, causing his eyes to widen.

"I want him to ask me." You smirk, putting on your sunglasses and leaning back in your chair.

"O-Ok, Y/C ask the girl to be your girlfriend!" He tells him.

Y/C lifts his sunglasses and stares at you angrily, after a minute of silence he finally speaks,"Y/N will you be my girlfriend." He rolls his eyes at the end.

"I don't appreciate the attitude, but I'm ready to get this over with, so yes." You say and turn to Jason who had the contract on the table.

You quickly skimmed through it and signed your name at the bottom, Y/C did the same.

Everyone stood up, Jas shook your hand and Y/C just stared at you.

"Take a picture it will last longer." You pettily say as you walked away.

A/N: WOOOOOOOOAH! That was a good one. So it WILL appear in other books, don't be in the comments about it lmao. But I have some good news, I updated Don't Forget About Me, you know that one book that I wrote forever ago! Looool! But I will be updating it more often now, so y'all go check it out and let me know what you think, should I continue or end it early?

-Tay