Long Distance (YC)

YC means "Your Choice"

T/N means "Twin's Name"

You and T/N have been dating for about 3 months, but it's been super hard being that you live in Y/S and he lives in LA.

You guys talk about 3 times a week since he's so busy with their tour and YouTube. 

It was hard.

You always worried about if he was faithful, but you remembered that T/N was a good guy and wouldn't hurt you like that.

You were currently sitting on the couch, watching Netflix and eating Panda Express when your phone started ringing. After pausing the episode of Orange is the New Black you answered it, not looking at the Caller-ID.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey baby how are you?" It was T/N.

"I'm good, what about you? How's the tour going?" You asked.

"Ehh I'm okay, I miss you. The tour is going fine, I just found out that they cancelled the shows in Y/S (Your State)." He said sadly.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, I guess we didn't have enough ticket sales, it would've been a waste they said." He explained.

"Oh.. Well I'm sure I can come to one of the shows nearby." You suggested.

"I guess, I'll have to let you know where it is. But I have to go, my brother needs some tish." He said.

"Ok bye babe." You said hanging up.

Well... There goes that...

You finished up the episode and your food and decided to drown your sorrows in the bed early. You went up and put on one of the sweatshirts that T/N left and curled up in the bed.

The next day you got up and went to hang out with some friends, when you got back you were greeted with a very dark house.

"I could've sworn I left the lights on.." You said, grabbing the pepper spray out of the glove compartment.

You slowly opened the door and turned on every light, walking farther and farther inside. 

You got to the kitchen and that's when T/N popped up from behind the counter, you were surprised so you sprayed him him the pepper spray, screaming.

His screams joined your screams as he fell backwards.

"God Y/N! Really! I come to surprise you and you mace me?!" He yells in agony as you get some water.

"You know better than to try to scare a Y/R girl! Jesus!" You yell back and start doctoring on him.

When you finish you both sit in silence before you wrap your arms around his neck in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much babe.." You whispered.

"I missed you too." He told you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed this imagine! Thanks to _emmaokoro_ for all of these ideas!

-Tay