You're His Fake Girlfriend (Part 4)

You got into your car and broke down.

Tears were rolling down your face as all the emotion from the past few days overwhelmed you.

A few moments later, you saw Y/C walk out of the restaurant so you quickly wiped your tears and turned on the car. You pulled out of the parking spot and sped off down the road.

You were still starving, so you stopped at a Chipotle to get something to eat (I don't want to hear about the people who 'hate' Chipotle bc I love it lol).

When you got your food, you left and headed to your house where you sat at your kitchen table with your hands over your eyes.

"I need to call Jason..." You whisper to yourself.

You pull out your phone and dial his number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Jason.. I've gotta talk to you about something.." You tell him.

"Yea, what's up?"

"Y/C and I just had the biggest fight, and I don't think I can do this anymore.." You tell him and you can hear Jason stand up.

"No Y/N, please don't do this.." He says, "Please let me talk to-" He was interrupted by a knock at your door.

"Hey Jason, hold on one second, someone just knocked on the door.."

You walk over to the door and look through the peephole to see Y/C's semi-tall ass standing there with his hands in his pockets, looking down at the ground.

"It's him, I'll call you back..." You tell Jason before hanging up.

"What do you want Y/C?" You ask through the door.

"I came to talk to you, will you please open the door?" He asks.

"Hell no. Not after how you treated me at the restaurant. You're lucky you didn't get a knee to the balls." You tell him.

"Look, I'm sorry Y/N, now will you please open the door?" He says again, sadly.

You let out a deep sigh and decide to open the door, because sometimes you're a good person.

You opened the door and stood to the side as you let Y/C in and led him to the living room.

"Nice house..." He tries.

"What do you want to talk about Y/C."

"I'm sorry for how I acted Y/N, it's just because there's something about you that I am intrigued to. I can't put my finger on it, but I really like you." He says and you roll your eyes.

"You have an odd way of showing it, Mr. Bipolar." You say crossing your arms.

"That kiss at the park changed everything for me. I felt it, and I know you did too. Then when I saw you again today, I wanted to try to hide those feelings so I automatically knew that saying dumb shit like that would get under your skin. I meant none of it I promise.." He said truthfully.

"Please give me a chance to show you the real Y/C Dolan, I promise it will be worth it." He grabs your hand and looked at you hopefully.

"Sure Y/C.." You agree with a smile.

What he did next caught you completely off guard, he grabbed your neck with one hand and pulled you into another mind-blowing kiss.

When Y/C pulled away he whispered in your ear, "Now that's what I'm talking about."

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed this little series!

-Tay