After the Divorce (YC)

You and T/N had been together for 4 years, knowing each other for 8 years after living in New Jersey where the both of you met. The both of you were known for your high school romance and it wasn't a surprise to people that you guys got married a few years later.

His fans of course always gave you a hard time because of your race and that you were with him period, so that would cause a strain on your relationship.

"T/N they are literally calling me racial slurs and you're not gonna say anything?" You yelled at him.

"Y/N they are literally joking, calm down." He would shoo you away.

T/N would rarely do anything to support or defend you, it was always his brother coming to the rescue to save you from the bad fans.

"What the fuck T/N, you're just gonna let them say that shit to her? It's not funny!" His brother would yell.

"Yea whatever." He would respond bluntly.

"God you're the worst fucking husband ever, I don't know how she puts up with this shit. One day she's gonna leave and you're gonna wish that you cared as much as you should have." His brother muttered before walking out of the room.

And that day was coming very soon, all of the straws had been pulled and you made test after test to determine his true love and loyalty to you, but he failed all of them forcing you to let him go. 

"T/N, we need to talk..." You said calmly, walking into the bathroom to see him getting ready.

"Yea.. No. I'm leaving soon so I have no time." He said turning around, walking past you and down the hallway.

"I WANT A DIVORCE T/N!" You yelled, finally putting an end to dealing with his BS.

He stopped dead in his tracks and turned his head over his shoulder, "I've been waiting for you to say that for the last year. Thank you." He spat and he continued to walk down the stairs and out of the house, leaving you in awe.

"What the hell?" You whispered to yourself, "That fucking man whore."

You turned around and went back into his room to start packing your shit, you were officially done.

After packing up all your things you were headed downstairs when T/N's brother walked in the house.

"Hey Y/N/N, where are you going?" He asked

"I'm leaving. I'm filing for a divorce." You told him simply and he looked shocked, before his face turned into one of knowing.

He didn't say anything else and engulfed you in a hug, causing the tears to start flowing slowly down your cheeks.

A Few Months Later

After the divorce was finalized you'd moved into an apartment by yourself and were starting to get used to being alone.

You had some really cool neighbors that made you feel safe and welcomed, one of them you were starting to get the hots for though.

"Y/N you cannot catch feelings, you just got out of a relationship!" You scolded yourself as you thought about the green eyed beauty.

Your thoughts were put on hold as you heard a knock on your door, you quickly got up and went to answer it.

It was the green eyed beauty.

"Hey Y/N/N what's going on?" He asked, his accent giving you butterflies

"Hey Harvey, come on in." You blushed lightly.

Thank goodness he can't see it though you thought to yourself.

Harvey came in and sat on the couch and you sat next to him, sitting in silence for a while before he decided to break it.

"Y/N I want to take you out on a date. I know you just got out of a bad relationship, but I promise that I'm a good guy and I won't ever treat you like he did. But I understand if you don't want to, I can be a weirdo at times but-" He rambled on before you stopped him.

"I would love to go on a date with you Harvs." You smiled.

"Wait, really?" His eyes widened.

"Yes really, just tell me when and where." You winked before laughing.

"Oh well great!" He smiled and stood up, walking over to the door.

Following him, you open the door and lean against the door frame, "I'll see you later." Something inside of you pushed you to make a move, you pulled him by the back of his neck and kissed him.

After kissing for a while the both of you pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, "Wow that was great." Harvey said, making you laugh.

A/N: Woooow! It feels so good to be back in this book and writing, I want to thank @-aestheticallymendes for the idea! If you guys have any others be sure to leave them in the comments or Message me. Love y'all!

-Tay