First Fight (Ethan) (Part 2)

Previously...

"Why would he say that to me? I'm gonna kill his ass! Am I really fat?" You cried and Jake pulled you into a hug.

"Of course not Y/N/N, and we'll help you kill him, but how about for now we all go back in there and cuddle? All 4 of us and whoever. Ok?" He suggested and you agreed.

"Yea lets go."

You guys walked back into the living room, glaring at Ethan as you sat down next to Cameron.

Now...

You weren't very engaged into the movie, so you decided to relax a little bit. Your head was rested on Shawn's shoulder, while your legs were laying on Jake and Cameron's lower body. As soon as you sat down with the guys, everyone except Ethan came to cuddle with you.

When the movie ended, you were asleep, with your arms wrapped around Shawn's, you were so used to doing that in bed with Ethan while you slept. 

Ethan was still wide awake and looking at all of you guys huddled together. Shawn would glare at him every once and a while. When Shawn went to get up, your arms tightened around his, so he wouldn't move. Ethan noticed and was hurt by this, because you do the same to him.

"You know you are really stupid to say that to her Ethan. You should never say anything like that to someone if you love them." Shawn whisper-yelled. 

"You should be where I am, she shouldn't want you to move away, not me, she should be cuddling you right now, but noooooo you just possibly messed up the best relationship you ever had." And with that, Ethan didn't have anything to say.

The next morning you woke up to see everyone sprawled across the floor. Stepping over them you went into the kitchen to make breakfast which was going to consist of pancakes, toast, biscuits, fruit, bacon, and sausage. 

You had gotten done with the bacon and sausage and started making biscuits when you felt 2 arms snake around your waist. You stopped what you were doing and put your hands on the counter as you closed your eyes. It was Ethan.

"I'm so sorry baby" was all you heard, you ignored him and went back to what you were doing.

"That was really rude what you said Ethan, that really hurt me. I should cut your dick off." You heard him take a breath.

"I know, and I really am sorry, I just had a bad day yesterday, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you." He explains and you roll your eyes.

"I forgive you... But say that to me again, you will never ever have the chance to have kids again, do you hear me?"

"Of course babe, I love you" he laughed.

"I love you too" You replied with a smile.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed!

-Tay