You Cheat (Final Part)

Previously...

"My name is Olivia, I-um I am the girl that Ethan has been um- sleeping with." She almost whispers, "I am so so sorry about everything, he told me that you guys were going through a divorce which is why I kept seeing him. If I knew that wasn't true, I promise I wouldn't have stayed with him." She sounded emotional and sincere.

"I believe you, now what was the news?"

There was a long pause before Olivia spoke, "I think I'm pregnant."

Now...

A month had passed since you first spoke to Olivia, you met her in person and had her go in to get a blood test to determine if she was actually pregnant or not.

She was indeed pregnant, 6 months at that and didn't tell anyone.

Olivia tried to get in contact with Ethan, but to no avail she was forced to go through the first months of the pregnancy alone. Being the kind person you were and knowing how Ethan is, you tried to be there as much as you could, no one deserved to be treated this way especially if you're pregnant.

Ethan had 2 more months on his tour, but you knew you had to come to a decision regarding your marriage soon. The both of you couldn't keep tip-toeing around the media forever.

"You were both in the wrong, but Ethan made it very clear that there was no saving your marriage Y/N." Your friend Rome told you.

You knew Rome has always had feelings for you, but you could only see him as a friend

He was an amazing guy, he was always quick to pick up Y/D/N and Y/D/N when you needed a minute to yourself, Rome was constantly texting you to check up on you and your marital issues with Ethan. He was overall an amazing guy, but you never really saw him as anything more than that.

"I know Rome, but I have two girls here that need a father." You try to explain.

"Well he already does a shit job at that Y/N, he left them without telling you he was leaving ahead of time and without saying goodbye to them at all. I never see him taking on the father role and actually doing something for them. Hell, I love and care about all three of you more than he ever will." Rome said standing up angrily.

Your eyes widened as you looked up at him, you didn't know that he felt this strongly about you and your girls.

"Rome, I-I never knew you felt that way about me, I knew you had a crush on me... but love?"

"Yes Y/N I love you and always have, and it tears me apart seeing you deal with an asswipe like Ethan everyday. He doesn't deserve you Y/N/N." He turns away from you.

"He's my husband though-" You start but are quickly interrupted.

"And?! That didn't keep either of you from cheating, so what does it matter now?" Rome yells.

He was right and that is what kept you silent, you were forced to look down at your hands.

"You know what Y/N you obviously need to handle this shit on your own. Call me when you make a decision." He said before leaving your house.

When he left, you pulled out your phone and texted Ethan.

"We need to talk about what we're gonna do about us. ASAP" You sent.

Less than a minute later he responded, "I'll call you now."

You waited a few minutes and your phone started to ring. It was Ethan.

"Yea." You answered.

"So what do you think we should do?" He asked calmly.

"I mean we have two kids Ethan, I don't necessarily want them to grow up in a broken home, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to to keep them happy and healthy. You already made it clear that you aren't in love with me anymore, so what is worth fixing?" You tell him.

"Well how do you feel about me?"

"I love you, and I will always love you. But that doesn't mean that I am willing to jeopardize the happiness of my daughters and I. Like you said before you left, things have been stale between us for a while now and I think it's time for us to part ways."

"I agree. I am willing to do joint custody, I want to be there for my girls." He tells you.

"That's fine, and I know about Olivia. You should call her, she is 6 months pregnant with your child. Man up. Our lawyers will be in touch." You say before hanging up.

A Year Later...

A year had passed and you and Ethan were officially divorced. After the divorce, you decided to give Rome a chance, knowing that he had you and your daughter's best interest at heart.

Today you were taking the girls who were now almost one and a half to Olivia's house to celebrate her and Ethan's son Kooper's first birthday.

Following the divorce, Ethan stepped up as a dad to both Y/D/N and Y/D/N as well as with Kooper. The three of you kept in touch, wanting everyone to grow up as siblings rather than rivals.

Long story short, things were peaceful between the Dolans and you couldn't ask for anything better than that.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this series, please comment or DM me any suggestions for future imagines!

-Tay