Venti

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I apologize if the vulgar language offends some of you guys. It is a part of the story and a part of their characters. Wattpad rated my story an "R" because of the language, but I'm trying to change it back to "PG-13". I mean, I'm pretty sure eleven-year-olds cuss now-a-days, so why would vulgar language be too inappropriate for those over thirteen?

By the way, thank you to everyone who supports this novel. I appreciate every single vote, comment, read, dedication, and fanning. Your support has motivated me to do what I love: write.

 Thank you so much! I love all of you.

 If you have any questions pertaining to the story, please feel free to comment below and I will try to reply to all of you.

HAPPY READING, HURRAH!

NOT EDITED*

______________________________________

Once Noah stepped out of Principal Leroy’s office, I wasted no time in interrogating him.

“What the hell was that all about?” I asked in anger, trying to keep up with his long strides. “Why would you punch Leon? That was completely uncalled for!”

Because Leon was a typical member of the male society, Leon almost fought with Noah. However, the school officers stopped the fight before it could happen. Leon went home to nurse his wound and Noah was sent to the principal’s office for initiating violence.

Noah rolled his steel blue eyes and moved the strap of his backpack higher up his shoulders. “None of your business.”

My eyes rose in bewilderment. “None of my business? Leon’s my best friend and you punched him in front of me! I think I deserve an explanation.”

“No, you don’t,” Noah grumbled, his eyebrows knitting together in irritation. “Can you leave me alone?”

I grabbed his arm and turned him around to face me. I gritted my teeth in anger. As he stared down at me, I cursed my short height. I was sure I didn’t look the least bit intimidating looking up at him.

“Why did you hit him?” I said slowly through clenched teeth, emphasizing each word.

“Because you’re being this slut! After you kiss me, you go around and cuddle with other guys?” Noah snapped. He laughed bitterly. “Or am I just a fucking joke to you and Leon is who you really want to be with?”

All that flashed through my mind at that very second was red. I was angry. All I could think about was his lips on Chelsea, his rejection towards me, his demand that I shouldn’t feel a thing for him, his stupid, infuriating anger at me.

I shoved his chest and felt hot tears wet my cheeks. “Ugh! You’re a huge hypocrite, Noah Callaway! What is wrong with you? You are the one who didn’t want anything between us! You are the one who told me not to like you! Leon’s my best friend, for Christ’s sake! If you were angry at me, you shouldn’t have hit Leon! And don’t ask me that question, Noah! All I’ve been was sincere and genuine with you. Am I just some joke to you? I bet Chelsea is a wonderful kisser.”