1.

Ciel's P.O.V

     Saturday mornings, now my least favorite day of the week for the next year. Why you might think? Elizabeth, my girlfriend, wanting more 'bonding' time than the five days a week already. I love her, but even I admit that she needs to chill.

It all started with me and her walking down the road, me on my phone, and her talking my ears off, nothing different. I don't pay attention until she suddenly grabbed my arm, her well manicured claws digging into my jacket.

    "Ciel! Ciel! Look at this!" she starts, while pointing to a neon pink poster hanging on a lamp post. I looked at it more closely, it was a hip-hop dance class. Great.

   "Why do you want to do this? You hate being sweaty, and you hate hip-hop music. This is hell for you." "Well. It can't be that hard, you're just moving your feet quickly."

    So, that's where I am now, getting ready for the class where we, and I quote, 'move our feet quickly.' I put on a navy blue tank top, a black open hoodie, and black jeans, and to top it all off, an OBEY hat. I tie on my eyepatch, and grab my wallet and keys. Quickly heading out the door and to my car, I need to pick up Elizabeth before going to the class that starts at 10:00.

    I drive to her home, and she's already standing out front, arms crossed, tapping her claws on her arm. Oh boy. "Why are you so late!?" And there it is.

    "I was four minutes late, sue me." "I will!" "Get in the car!" I say, and she does. She seemed to have already forgotten the small argument, and smiles bright at me. She buckles her seat belt, and we drive off to the class. It was around a two minute drive to get to the building address that the flier had. It was a brick building, two stories? Maybe, but it had a wall that was all glass. Interesting move.

   As I was thinking, Elizabeth was already walking into the building. I get out and lock my car, and stuffing the keys into my coat pocket. We walk in, and the lady at the front already points to an open door, that had stairs to the second floor. I walk up the stairs, and it leads me to a very interesting room. The floor was wooden, and there was a wall with a big mirror, and the other wall was the big window I saw before. Zing!

   There were some people already there, wide variety of ages and heights. I look at everyone, lost in my thoughts, before a voice interrupts my thoughts. "Hello everyone! Glad you all decided to join." All heads look over to another door, which I assume is the back room, and there was a boy, blonde fluffy hair, crystal blue eyes, and rather tall, barely taller than me. He was wearing a Pink tank top with bold letters that spelt, 'SLAY' and a black tank top under. He was also wearing black leggings.

    "Learning Hip-hop isn't all cupcakes and rainbows. Us dancers spend hours to prefect one move. So it takes time. So, consider this your second home." He chirps, "My name is Alois Trancy. As you're warming up, I will walk around and get to know each of you in a small chat." He smiles bright, before going to what I assumed was a radio. He turns on some music, specifically, 'Tik Toc.' by Ke$ha. He walks off into the group of people, and I start stretching my legs and arms. After like seven people, I'm face to face with some baby blues.  

      "Hey! Thank you for coming!" Alois says happily, "Well, actually I was forced so-" I start, before looking at this displeased face. He suddenly masks it with a bright perfect-teeth smile. "I hope you enjoy it here anyway! I bet you will! So tell me about yourself." I look at him, completely clueless on what to say about myself. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive, and I enjoy dark colors, and that's about it. . " I start, only finding that I'm in no way interesting, but he smiles anyway.

    "Lovely to meet you Ciel. I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends." he says, with a cheeky wink before walking off to the next person. Welp, I could have handled that better.