12.

Ciel's Pov

     Soon enough, we made it home. Alois had planned that we drive straight to practice after the small camping trip, and Hannah would pick up the car during the practice. 

I didn't sleep well at all

      Don't tell me that sleeping on hard rocks and dirt isn't so bad because I rather sleep on spikes. Which didn't sound too bad when I was thinking about it last night. I still managed to pull myself and all of my stuff into the car, with what little strength I had gained with the torture last night. Alois had seemed to be unaffected by the painful surface of the ground last night, and he was bouncy and happy like always.

He's just simply immortal.

      We, for some reason, spent almost the entire drive without speaking to each other. I think he tried to at first, but I didn't really respond. I was just too tired. I suppose he stopped, thinking I was asleep. I felt a little bad, but it washed off when I fell asleep in the car. I woke up with the car parked in a gas station parking lot, with Alois staring intensely at me through my window. I scream and jump back.

Don't make fun of me, you would too.

"I got you, Ciel!"

"You did not!"

"I did too!"

"I wasn't scared of you! There was a bee on the window."

"That makes you sound even more of a loser,"

He was right.

I shut up.

Once we were back into the town, we immediately drove to the class, not getting food or anything. I, of course, was upset about this fact, but I was quickly reassured by being told that we were getting food after the lesson.

Finally, something to look forward to.

Class goes on per usual, Alois and I seemingly had fun. We stopped by some hippie food place, with live music and hummus and we ate well. Alois messed around a bit, and he kinda forced me to apologize to strangers for his stupid actions.

And that made me have butterflies.

I only noticed now, that I love him. We had kissed and played around before, but I saw those as mere experiments. The way he talks, laughs, dresses, giggles, and the way he jokes around makes heat rise to my cheeks every time. I wish I could tell him how I feel, but I know that I can't. I just broke up with Elizabeth, and he knows that it was hard on me. Alois is really kind and he would never let me fall in love so carelessly. Even that makes me blush.

We were currently sitting at a table, Alois eating some flatbread sandwich and I was happily munching down on french fries with coconut oil. 

"Hey, Ciel?"

"Yeah?"

"I would hate to be a giraffe." 

"Honestly-. . ." 

------------

472 words