5.

Ciel's P.O.V

      The feeling of being annoyed had been re-introduced to me today.

The girl, her name was Paula I think, had a wristband, with bells on it.

She was dancing with bells on her wrist the entire time.

      I never mentally connected with so many people at once, because I can practically feel the happiness draining out of their bodies. I can hear them internally groan at the reindeer dancing in the room. But somehow we lived  through today. It was funny because I could see the pain behind Alois' smile. He tried so hard to mask it instead of asking her to take it off. As I said before, we somehow lived.

       After the class, Alois and I got together, he said he needed to change, so now I'm waiting for him. I told Elizabeth that I can't drive her home today because I had plans, she reacted strangely. She said she had someone who can drive her and she sounded kind of, happy? I know completely well that she has friends and sometimes can be very excited to see them again, so I kind of pushed it off.

        I was so deep in thought, I didn't even see that Alois had finished getting dressed. I must have looked like an idiot just staring off into space as Alois stood by me for god knows how long. I finally snapped when I felt hands on my chest, and something behind me. Alois. I knew it was him off the bat.

"Ciel, come on lets go~"

"W-what?! Alois what are you doing!?"

"Now you're awake."

"You didn't answer my question."

"OH LOOK SOME SHOES."

"You're avoiding the question on purpose."

"Yep! Let's go!"

     He grabbed my wrist from the little position that we were in, and he ran out the door like nothing ever happened. I stumble a little on the stairs but I soon kept up with his pace. He suddenly just stopped, and I crashed into his back.

"THE HELL ALOIS WHY DID YOU STOP?!" I scold, he turns to me, "Well, I can't just pick a car, hope it's yours, and drive it off to the address I will also hope is yours."

"Jesus you make it sound bad."

"I tend to do that a lot."

"It's the blue car with the dog sticker."

"Cute, you have a dog?"

"Had."

         Alois just walks off and to my car. I take out my keys and unlock his door so he could get in, and for me also. I got into my car, and drove off to my own little home. I liked this ride much better, Alois didn't talk to me as much, he just hummed to the song on the radio, and later. I found myself humming too.

         We arrived home to my house, parked the car, got out, all of that stuff, and walked inside. Alois seemed at awe just staring at the giant manor I call my 'home'. I prepared my self mentally for all the questions I knew he was going to ask, but he said nothing, only stared. "I thought I was the only rich person in this town!" wasn't expecting that.

"Since when were you rich?"

"Um. since I was born?"

"If you're rich then why sell some lessons?"

"For fun."

        I sigh, and walk inside, with the little blonde close to me. We get inside and he threw the bag on a chair, and turned to me, "Come on, let's do something fun. You must have planned something." he starts. I nod and walk into the kitchen to see my butler there, humming to Ariana Grande, as washing the dishes. I roll my eyes and open the fridge, and take out a bowl of cherries and some champagne bonbons and walk back to Alois.

         He was sprawled out on my couch and I sigh, "Alois, we're going to watch a movie. I got the snacks and you go and get the blankets." I say. He hops up and runs over to a closet which contained all of the blankets and pillows. I get more snacks like chips and some sodas, and then I realize my huge mistake. Alois came back with every blanket and pillow I could imagine, not really though just all that was in the closet. He ran over to the couch and starts to lay all the blankets down and the pillows like it was an art form.

         We watch some Disney moves and eat some snacks and drinks, when we were watching Aladdin and eating cherries, he looked at me strange, "You do know you're supposed to take the stems off the cherries, right?"

"Yes I know."

"Are you eating them or something?"

"No, it's a habit to tie them with my tongue."

"You can?!"

        I nod and plop a cherry in my mouth, and wait a couple seconds, until I pull out a cherry stem, tied in a tiny knot.

       The expression on his face was priceless, like he saw someone walk through a wall. His expression softens into a smirk and leans in closer to me.

"You know what that means, right?"

"W-what?"

      He leans in closer, and whispers in my ear, "You're a great kisser." and with that, he closed the space in between us, capturing me in a cherry and chocolate flavored kiss.

-------------

872 words