7.

Ciel's P.O.V

      Alois and I have spent almost all day and everyday together. During that time, I've been slowly noticing more and more about the angel boy. Like how he's always tapping his fingers or feet. He hums and sings, practically his life is music. I started noticing the smaller things also, like when he's thinking he would nibble his lip or when he's sipping a soda or something, his pinkies would be up. I think it's adorable actually, like a little girl trying to act proper and posh at a tea party with her bears and toys. Now that I think about it, Alois is practically a little girl. His clothing style, his hair, his body shape, his face shape, and almost everything.

     I've also been noticing that I haven't been as attracted to females as I did before. I sometimes catch myself staring at beautiful men, and completely ignoring beautiful females. I sometimes question my sexuality when deep in thought. But when I find myself thinking about that, my mother's words drill into my head once more. From the beginning I was told homosexuality was wrong, and that I absolutely had to be with a female. Before I was even born, my parents had my life planned out to every little detail of my funeral.

      Today, Alois and I are heading back into the café that Alois and I first started becoming friends. We were laughing, joking, playing around, and even. . .smiling. I open the door of the café for Alois and walk in after he does. Alois somehow talked me into getting a healthy fruity drink thing. I ended up getting blueberry and Alois got Banana and Strawberry.

That oddly suits us.

      I chose to sit outside and drink our drinks, and it did feel amazing. After what happened with Elizabeth, some fresh cold air and a friend is something good to have around. Alois never did ask what was wrong when I hugged him that night. For some reason, I find that amazingly. . . . attractive. Once we finish around half our drinks, I hear high pitched giggles in the distance, with some chuckles. Alois and I look over to see the same two heads of hair that completely crushed me that night.

     Once the brunette noticed that I was staring, he somehow looked at me like I did something terrible to him. All I saw was pure hatred in that man's eyes. I could already tell that Elizabeth told him about me. Before I could even blink, I was charged at and pushed out of my chair.

"I never thought that I'd see your face around here again!"

"What do you mean?"

I stand up.

"You touched my girl. You also watched us that night. Perv!"

"Elizabeth was my girlfriend at the time I was worried!"

His hands balled into fists.

His fists slammed into my face.

Blood.

      I got a nose bleed, and I covered my nose quickly with a cry of pain. I also heard something else, Elizabeth's gasp. I look up and I see Alois was pouring the rest of his smoothie on Elizabeth's head. She looked like a fucking demon. Elizabeth reaches out and claws at Alois, but he was quick her grab her hands and hold them still. He snaps his head to the man, "What is your name?!"

"Why should you--"

"Fucking answer me!!"

"Todd! My name is Todd."

"Control your dog, Todd. Get her a leash or something."

      With that, Alois pushes Elizabeth over to Todd, and they both stumble from the harsh contact. Alois kicks Todd's leg, which caused them both to grumble and leave. I had no clue what just happened, but I know two things. Todd is a terrible actor, you can clearly see it hurt. And two.

Alois is a badass.

-----

628 words