4.

Ciel's P.O.V

       Today is the day, Saturday. Alois and I came up with the idea of going to class, and spend the rest of the day together at my home. I know we just met each other a couple days ago, but for some reason, I felt like I knew him in the past. Odd, right? Yes it is. But of course other people have felt like this toward others, right? It's a completely normal feeling.

        Like always, the class doesn't start until 10pm, and I actually woke up earlier than I usually do. It's only summer, so nobody can't bother me about it. I decided to have breakfast this morning. Nothing much just the regular glass of neglected apple juice, that sat in the fridge for days, and a piece of toast with cereal. I can't cook,  so eggs and bacon that can't be cooked in the microwave isn't an option here.

         I bet my life that Elizabeth hasn't woken up yet, I can't blame her it's only like around 8pm right now. Not including makeup and showering and picking the right outfit, and the right shoes and who she will see today and checking her phone so many times until she actually starts her day. Although, she hardly ever spends time with other people besides me.

       After my mediocre breakfast, I head back up to my room and decide to use my extra time to get something important done like a good high school student would. Video games. Games on my phone, games on playstation, games on Xbox, anything. I used my time wisely and I don't regret anything of it. I play until 9:30pm, and then decide to get dressed for this class. I pick out a black Nirvana shirt and ripped black jeans topped with a black beanie. I was quick to get out the door, after I put on my black converses.

        I was eager to see Alois, which is rather unusual. I'm never excited to see anyone, not even my girlfriend. It's a strange feeling, almost like longing. But I still shake the feeling off and get into my car, before quickly driving over to Lizzy's home. She was already there and immedietly got into the passenger seat. "Ciel! Ciel! I'm excited for today. We're actually going to learn something instead of doing random dance moves with that strange teacher."

"What? You mean Alois? He isn't strange."

"He is strange. The aura he gives off is creepy and weird."

"I thought you liked him."

"Ciel, I'm a female and I'm naturally a great actor."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm pretending to be nice. I hate him."

       I roll my eyes and drive off again and make a straight line over to the dance building. Elizabeth somehow made a two minute drive seem like two hours with all of her talking about something I can't understand. It seems almost impossible to get that many words into a two minute window. Sometimes I think she isn't human, but her personality is too cute to be anything like a demon or a reaper.

        We head inside the little building after parking the car and locking it. Elizabeth trots inside happily and I follow behind, not-so-excitedly.

"Phantomhive, Midford , you're both late."

"Sorry. . ."

"50 push-ups go!"

"WHAT?!"

---------------

544 words