1st grade

I use to go to a Charter school in Dothan AL ,it was a really good school. I made tons of friends everyone was like family to me. I even had this one teacher named Mrs.hodges she was my favorite and I was her favorite too,but once I told her I was moving she cried and I did too she was like a school mom to me she made learning fun and one day a a boy tried to do a cartwheel on the carpet while she went out of class BOOM he ended up kicking me in my mouth. I could see that he was sorry when I looked him in his face but I couldn't do nothing but cry because this boy just kicked my tooth out. Next thing I know Mrs.hodges took me up to the nurse and got on the phone with my mom immediately. The boy that kicked me was black and I heard his mom on the phone she was mad and asking if I was okay too,but I already knew when he get home he had a belt waiting on him. Did I mention he lived in my neighborhood .

Going back to school from my 3 day recovery the cool girls wanted to hang out with me and I agreed too but the whole time I was with them they were just talking and asking me questions about my brother, because the other girl liked him. The next day I came to hang out with them, they rejected me. I've never been so embarrassed in my life,but I met 2 boys and we became close friends we all use to hang out in the teacher printing room until our rides came to get us. We use to talk about football games and everything although I forgotten there names I still remember the memories I had with them.