New school

We had got help from everyone my siblings and I said our last good bye to our neighbor Jacob.
I said goodbye to my teachers,and my day care teacher and my best friends.

    My mom finally told us where we were moving Panama City FL we got so excited the house was pretty I finally had my own room I thought of this move as a new start.
    My mom sign us up to a school called Oscar p and that's when everything got worst

I was still in third grade because the school year wasn't over yet I walked into class and sat down next thing I know is someone came behind me and said that's my seat and it was a black skinny girl with two braided pig tails in her head I didn't know what to say so I just got up and move and everyone started laughing even my teacher like when did teachers become bullies too. The teacher sat me somewhere else in the class room by this weird darkskin boy he stared at me the whole class time and kept telling me to look,so I finally did and it was his dick. I did not know how to react I tried to act like I didn't see it and he got mad at me. I don't know what he thought I was gonna do with that ebola looking dick it was time to eat lunch and the school served grilled hotdogs I couldn't eat them because they looked too familiar too... Nvm I just couldn't eat them so I got chips and sat at my class assign table and still was invisible everyone just asked me for food and that's it.
We return back to the class and I didn't know we could not bring food back from lunch so the teacher yelled at me and the class came up with the name burnt cow I was not surprised if  my skin was dark because I loved to go outside in the sun it felt like a stress reliever but it damage my skin.
I started to stop going outside to get my natural color back and I did but the kids were still calling me burnt cow I tried to hold my tears and I did which made them mad. The darkskin boy was and have always been darker than me called me burnt cow and he came up with the name. I found it so funny that everyone was black and can't get a long different color skin dark or light I saw our skin as special but they saw mines as burnt because they were brown skin. They would ship me and the dark skin together and he would say no she too dark .I didn't find it offensive at all because he was darker than me. I just laughed then he started coming up with jokes "If I have sex with her in the dark I would not be able to see her"he said and that hit me because I thought about it,is my skin the reason I can't make friends.