Bay Haven

I am now in 6th grade this school is awesome it's a Charter school so of course it's fancy.
I made friends quickly especially my best friend summer she was the best and we still talk till this day .
7th grade was the worst we met a girl in 6th grade I liked her at first but her voice got annoying and she was taking summer away from me and this one day she just made me mad so I fought her. I did not mean to fight her at all, I guess it was because I am just now starting my period I went to use the restroom I seen blood everywhere this was my first period so I wrapped my jacket around my waist no matter how rachet it looked and my mom came to pick me up she was so disappointed in me. I think it was because,I was acting like the kids who bullied me and I felt bad I was gonna apologize to her but she never came back to school and her mom wanted to sue the school.
The next day I came back everyone trying to say ayee you beat that ass, and tryna cheer me on is this why people like bullying other people they get compliments from it.

I didn't let the compliments change who I was but I did have my eyes on this one boy I thought he was fine I couldn't help but stare the only way he knew me was because I fought somebody. He did not know me for me which made me sad because I sound mean. Sooner or later I got in another fight with this girl I played volleyball with we don't really know why we fought tbh lol but we cool now.
Later on in the school year his friends came up to me asking if I liked him and I said yes and he told me he did not like me I was so embarrassed and sad  my eyes got watery.
The worst part about it was that me and him had gym together and they made me and him partner to square dance it was so weird I did not like holding his hands his friends would pick on him and say aww . Everytime I messed up he would yell at me,it was the worst.
Now at the end of the school year I accidentally bumped into him at the door and his letter j he made in art out of newspaper felled in the wet part of the concrete and he screamed and said look at what you did I could not react
That's when I finally decided to hate him forever.

Last week's of school I'm saying goodbye to my friends Savannah and summer happy but sad that I'm leaving the school.