Second grade

Second grade was a fun year until I had to go to this day care they watched kids all ages and I hated it because I was the only black girl no one wanted to hang out with me at all.
My teacher loved me I remember before going home she would always give me a treat because I was behaving good. I guess that's why no one liked me I was a teacher pet.
I remember the day it was my birthday I had $10 dollars on me and ten dollars is a lot when you are young lmao. I brought the money to day care with me and got a soda next thing I know everyone came up to me asking for me to buy them a soda and I was nice and said yes. next thing I know I had $3 left and this boy(my brother friend) said he would be my friend if I gave him a dollar and I said okay and he ran off, that's how desperate I was to have friends.I started feeling insecure around all the white girls because they had boy friends and everything. I didn't have love unless it was from my family and teachers other than that I was invisible but seen.
Around the end of second grade a black girl and her brother started to go to the same day care as me but they seem much older and taller and bullied me and my brother.
I was scared of them, because they would chase me down ask me for my money and for my brother they would just pick on him. I remember when I got so scared the whole time for Recess I tried finding a hiding spot so she couldn't find me and hid in a ant pile. I felt pain all over the bottom of my body and I screamed next thing I know the day care lady ran over to me so quick like she was watching the whole time and took my shoes of patting the ants off me. "Honey be careful around these ants okay " and I said yes mam going somewhere to cry because everyone hated me even ants.

So I started educating myself reading books I had a high reading level I could read so fast and you would understand everything I said.
Not only was I educating myself I was learning how to fight me and my brother would fight like we were wwe wrestlers and my cousins would come over and we would fight too even though I was the only girl the pain did not hurt because I was already in pain ready to change.

My mother asked me why I was hiding and I told her about the girl and her brother my mom called the day care ,and they kicked them out,but my momma was gonna sign me and my brother up for karate they had weird signs on the walls letters and a weird accent but I didn't care I just wanted to get tough. I look around the room they had a ring and this boy kicked the other boy and made him fall down. People breaking wood with they bare hands it was crazy, because I thought stuff like that was impossible and fake.