Chapter 2

Comment and Vote

"Charity is there anything you would like to share with the class." My teacher Mrs. Johnson said when she saw me turn around looking at Brady. I quickly turned my attention back towards the teacher.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Johnson, you have my full attention." I said with a bright smile.

"Thank you Charity," Mrs. Johnson said smiling back at me. I heard more giggles coming from behind me. I knew it was Brady.. It HAD to be Brady. I ignored him no matter how hard it was.

45 minutes later

The bell ranged telling us it was time for us to go to our next class. I was so excited, the whole class period Brady was spitting spit balls at my head... how immature. I walked out of the classroom.

"Charity I think you have a spit ball in your hair." Brady said coming out of the classroom then laughing.

"It's in there because you put it in there asshole." I said frustrated.

"I didn't do it my imaginary friend Charlie did it." He said with a smirk.

"I bet Charlie is a better man than you will ever be." I said with an attitude.

"Come to my house and I'll show how much of a man I really am." He said looking me up and down.

"Ugh," I said in disgust then walked away. I walked to my best friend Tammy locker.

"OMG Charity you look so pretty." She said looking so happy. I only hang with girls with money like myself. Tammy is the only one of my friends who isn't really stuck up or anything.

"I'm glad you're happy. I had first period with Brady." I said then sighed.

"I feel bad for you but all he wants to do is mess up your reputation. We can't afford to be seen with guys like Brady." She said. She was right Brady was the exact opposite of me. His family doesn't have money like mine does. Plus he has this, "Bad boy thing going on."

"I won't let him mess up my reputation. No one can mess up my reputation." I said...

****************************************************************

Brady's P.O.V

"Man are you gonna let a GIRL talk to you that way? You're getting soft." My friend Eric said. He watched both of Charity and I little arguments.

"Don't worry imma get that girl back if it's the last thing that I do." I said with so many ideas in my mind

OHOH :O Comment and Vote Please Share your opinions