Chapter 3

Comment and Vote

Charity's P.O.V

I was walking down the hallway going to my locker, I saw my best friend Kasey talking to some boy I liked. He was perfect. He was on the football team, rich and incredibly handsome.. He is the only person who can possibly make my reputation higher than it already is. I walked over to them.

"Hello Kasey, Care to introduce me?" I said while extending my hand toward Jason the boy I like.

"Oh sorry. Jason this is my best friend Charity, Charity this is my friend Jason." Kasey said introducing us but she sounded a little annoyed.

"Hey Charity. I love your name." He said smiling then shaking my hand.

"Hey Jason." I said I was blushing. My cheeks looked like cherries.

"And I'm Brady." I heard someone say. We all turned around and saw Brady standing behind us with this smirk like something was funny.

"Brady... leave." I said not even looking at him. I have liked Jason since the 8th grade and Brady is not gonna mess this up.

"Why should I? I just wanna talk to your friends." He said.

"Don't you have somewhere to go." Kasey said.

"Yeah I was on my way to lunch but then I saw my favorite girl standing in the hallway." He said. He knows he hates me.

"Ugh," I said then started walking away from him. Gosh he was soo annoying, I wish he just leave me alone. I walked into the cafeteria and saw that it was split up in cliques. I knew I was gonna be with the popular crowd because everyone loved me.

I sat at a table because I did not eat lunch at school.

"Dang it." I said to myself when I saw that I forgot to buy something to drink. I got up and went to the lunch line, moments later Brady and his friends were standing behind me... awkward. I heard them laughing and I felt something slightly touch the back of my butt, I ignored it thinking it was nothing. I got my milk then started walking back towards my lunch table.

"Hahaha!" I heard all the students in the cafeteria laughing. They were laughing while looking at me. I couldn't figure out what was so funny. I got back to my table.

"Why is everyone laughing?" I asked.

"I don't know. " Kasey said. Some random student looked me right in the eye and started laughing.

"What is your problem?" I asked.

"Look on the back of your pants." He said then cracking up. I turned around to see everyone was still laughing while looking at me. I ran out of the cafeteria then walked into the girls bathroom. I turned around in the mirror to see what was on the back of my pants and saw this sign on the back of me saying "I'm faker than Barbie".

"How in the hell did this get on here?" I said softly then I remembered when I was standing in front of Brady and his friends. But why would he do this?, Why did he embarrassed me like that? Tears started pouring out of my eyes. Why do he wants me to be miserable. I sat down on the toilet and cried my eyes out.

How can someone be so cruel?

I'm gonna get him back even if it's the last thing that I do.

Comment and Vote Please :)