Chapter 7

Comment and Vote

I looked at him as if I wanted to kill him. I am so sick of him calling me fake. I am not fake. It's not my fault that I'm perfect.

"Brady I swear if you call me that one more time I'm gonna p -"

"What? Punch me? Kick me? Slap me?" "Pick one," He said cutting me off. I hate when people challenge me to do something, it's like they are taunting me.

"You know what Brady? I don't have time for people like you, all you want to is ruin my reputation because you don't have one and your life is pathetic." I spat.

"My life is pathetic? You spend your whole life doing what others want you to do. I feel sorry for you." He said.

"My life can never be more pathetic than yours. Where do you live? Oh I forgot you live in Kamver... the poor part of town." I said harshly, for some reason I quickly regretted it afterwards. It seemed like it really hurt him.

"Don't worry about my life. While you are sitting here whining and complaining about Jason, he's probably fucking your best friend, you pathetic bitch." He said then walked past me. I stood there kinda froze... don't listen to him he's just trying to make you feel bad. Kasey would never do something like that. I turned around and saw Jonathan just sitting there not saying one word, I guess he heard the whole conversation.

"Come on Johnathan. Take me home." I said with no facial expression.

15 minutes later....

We finally got to my house after a silent car ride.

"You know what you said was a little to far right?" He said while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"What?" I said a little caught off guard.

"What you said was wrong. You crossed the line." He said.

"How can you take his side? He always attack me." I said getting angry.

"But Charity you shouldn't have said that-"

"You know what Johnathan I don't care anymore. I'm so sick of Brady and his Barbie jokes and if he's hurt then I don't care... good night Johnathan." I said then getting out of his car leaving Jonathan kinda shock. I opened the door to my house. I saw my mom standing right by the door.

"Hello mother." I said.

"Don't hello mother, me. Where have you been?" My mom said.

"I was at Kasey's house." I said lying.

"Do I look stupid? You are wearing a dress, were you over a boy's house?" She said getting angry.

"No mother, I wasn't... I was at... a... a... party," I stuttered.

"A party? Didn't I say no parties? You are grounded for the rest of your junior year. How dare you go to a party... and looking like a slut." She said with no sympathy feelings.

"I'm sorry mother," I said.

"I don't care go to your room. Don't come out until you learn how to be the woman I raised." She said. I tried to hold the tears threatening to pour out my eyes. I ran upstairs into my room, I climb unto my bed.

I did not want to wake up tomorrow....

Comment and Vote Please. I'm not even sure if i should continue this story