Chapter 9

Comment and Vote

Ever since Brady said he "got me" I've been very paranoid. The past few days I have been avoiding him. I'm scared what he will do. This is going too far. I was ducking and dodging in the hallways hoping I wouldn't meet up with him. I wore a hoodie over my head so he wouldn't recognize me. I spotted Johnathan at his locker.

"Hey." I whispered.

"What? Speak louder." He said getting closer to me.

"I said Hey." I whispered a little bit louder.

"What, I still can't hear you?" He said. At that point I knew what he was doing. He was trying to get me noticed.

"Fuck you Johnathan." I said in anger.

"I was just kidding, chill out." He put his hands up as if he was surrendering.

"You know I'm trying to avoid his crazy ass." I looked to see if he was anywhere around. I knew this was kind of little over dramatic.

"Calm down Charity, I'm pretty sure he's all talk. He probably forgot about it by now." He comforted me, but I know Brady... Brady doesn't forget.... Brady doesn't care.

****************************************************************************

3 hours later

I walked into the cafeteria. Everyone was staring at me and laughing. I didn't know what was going on. Last time everyone was laughing at me, Brady had done some prank on me.

"Nice ass." Some random boy came up to me and said. He busted out laughing after that.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked. He took another look at his phone then started cracking up. I grabbed his phone then saw a picture of me bent over... How did he get this?I knew that was my butt because my tattoo of "Charity" was showing on my lower back.

"Where did you get this?" My breathing increased. Tear went down my eyes.

"The whole school's got it." He said then walked away from me. I knew only one person could do something so evil. I spotted Brady at a table with some of his other friend. I walked up to the table. How did everyone get this? I never took a picture like this ever. I remembered the time me and Brady got drunk together at that party. Someone must have taken advantage of me being drunk at that party and took a picture while I was dancing. But who could be so sick?

"What do you want from me!" I said with tears running down my eyes.

"Wah, wah. The poor baby is crying." He insulted me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have a heart? How could you do such a thing." I said. The whole school was looking at me.

"I told you I was gonna get you."

"But you went too far this time! FUCK You Brady! YOU Ruined my whole life! I Hope you... Youu... Crawl in a hole and die." I said then ran away.

Why is he doing this to me?

Comment and Viote