Chapter 1

Billie Joe's P.O.V

Great. Another day at College. Another day of feeling like shit. Another day of wanting to kill myself. I rolled out of bed and picked up my black skinny jeans and an AC/DC shirt. I got a 15 minute shower and then got dressed, not bothering to style my hair. I trudged downstairs with my backpack, the same thing that I have been doing for 1 and a half years at college. "Hey Billie" My mum said, hugging me. "Hi mum. Want me to make you breakfast?" I asked, hugging back. "Nah you're alright kiddo. Go to college" "Alright look after yourself. I'll be back after college. If anything happens about that I'll text or phone you" I muttered and walked out. Great a half an hour walk. Half an hour to think to myself. Lets add up all the reasons I hate myself. Thats the game I play with myself everyday. But today I don't want too. I just want to be normal for once. Pretend I fit in with all the popular kids but I know that won't happen. I finally ended up at college. Yay. And of course like every other day I'm invisible to everyone. But I glanced over at this boy in the parking lot and he seemed to be staring at me. I didn't take it as anything weird and walked to my first lesson. It was English. Great. Jason Freese is in this class. He makes fun of me alot for never talking but he doesn't know what I've been through and what I am going through. The bell rang and like always, I was the first to class. I sat in my seat at the back in the corner with the spare seat next to me. Soon enough all the kids came piling in, chatting away about some shit and I'm on my own over here. There was a kid who lingered at the front with the teacher. Once everyone had settled down the teacher began to speak. "Guys this is the new student called Fra-" "Actually no thats my birth name. Call me Tré. Tré Cool" Tré confidently spoke. No way. Its the kid from the parking lot. "Okay Tré. You can go sit next to Jason White just over there" The teacher said pointing his hand across to the other side of the room. Tré started walking but the opposite way.. He walked over to me. Why me? "May I sit here?" He asked. His voice so soft. I looked down at my shaky hands and nodded my head slightly. Why was he sitting next to me? Me out of all people. Theres a few spare seats over at the popular kids so why me? He sat down next to me and got all his school stuff out. Looks like he's always prepared. "My name's Tré. What's your name?" He whispered to me. I didn't answer back. I don't want anything to do with him. "Oh are you the kid who doesn't talk? If so that's fine. I don't judge. But if you ever want to talk about anything. Literally. I'll be your friend and you can come talk to me" He whispered again but this time he smiled. I slowly slid my book over to him and pointed at my name. "Oh. Billie Joe Armstrong. That's a nice name, I like it. Well nice to meet you BeeJ". Did he just call me BeeJ? I didn't think too much about it. Soon enough English was over. Me and Tré stood up at the same time, packing away our stuff. "Billie and Tré can you come up to the front please?" Oh great. I trailed behind Tré up to the front. I've just noticed everyone has already left. Normal? I dunno. "Billie you have the job of sitting with Tré and showing him around. You can get out of your next lesson just to give him a tour". Great. More time with this prick. I nodded my head and walked off. I heard heavy footprints start running after me.

Tré's P.O.V

I have to hang out with Billie. I hope he does speak to me one day. He seems so cute. Wait why did I think that? "BILLIE JOE WAIT UP" I screamed as I was running towards him. I finally caught up with him. He wasn't walking around in school. He was heading to the entrance/exit to the college. "Billie? What are you doing?" Of course. He doesn't answer me. This is going to take a while with him speaking to me.

Billie Joe's P.O.V

He's fucking annoying me. I just want to be left alone. "Billie Joe? Where are you going?" He asked. Okay. Here goes nothing.. "JUST FUCK OFF TRÉ! I'M GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN THIS SHITTY PLACE NOT LIKE ANYWHERE ELSE IS BETTER THAN HERE BUT I'M SICK OF BEING INVISIBLE TO EVERYBODY. I'M SICK OF LOOKING AT THIS SHITTY WORLD!" I shouted as I turned around to look at him. Well done Billie. You just lost a person who could've been your friend. But he hasn't gone. He's just stood there staring at me. "You're not going to get rid of me that easy" He chuckled. Great..

Guys if you didn't know I've deleted all the other chapters and re-writing this shit story. Anyway yeah I think this chapter's alright.