Chapter 7

So you guys wanted me to carry on with this story so here you guys go. An update YAY. I'm weird leave me alone shhhhhhhh.

Tré's P.O.V

So we headed back to mine and sat on the couch. Its been a long week. But at least I've got P.E with Billie. Him in his kit. Playing rugby. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I wish me and Billie weren't just 'pretend' but that's all we'll ever be to Billie. I sighed as we sat down on the couch. "What's up Tré?" "Nothing. Just stuff on my mind" "And that is?" "Its nothing. Really". I watched him as he scooted closer to me. "C'mon Tré. I'm your mate. You can tell me anything". Yeah my mate. That's all you ever will be won't you? "Billie. Just. Just leave it okay?" "No. Tré tell me" "No" "Tré" "Billie" "Guess I'm not needed here then" Billie said and starting walking to the front door. I looked at him with worry spread across his face. Will he actually go? I can't risk that. I quickly got up and ran to him just in time and grabbed his wrist. "Don't go please. I want you to stay" I whispered. "Tell me what's wrong then" "I. I can't I'm scared of their reaction" I replied, lowering my head to the ground. "You talking about Sara? Dude if you still love her, go after her". I sighed. He doesn't understand. "You don't understand Billie" "Yeah I know, I've never been in a relationship but I know you should go after her if you love her" "Billie. Just leave it" "No go and tell her" "No Billie! Do you know why!? Because its not Sara, its you!". I watches his face drop. "Uh. Uhm" "I'm sorry Billie" I choked out and ran upstairs to my room. I'm such a dickhead. I shouldn't have shouted at him like that. I got into bed and hid under my duvet. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up for fuck sake. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and walk into my room. "Tré". I didn't reply. "C'mon Tré" Billie whispered ad he threw the duvet off me. I buried my head into the pillow.

Billie's P.O.V

I went and hugged him. "Tré its alright. I knew you did anyway. I just didn't want to bring it up" "Oh what so you're ashamed that I love you? Well I'm sorry about how I feel". I sighed. "Tré. Look at me" I said sternly. He slowly sat up and we locked eyes. "Don't you ever say that I'm ashamed Tré because I'm not and do you know why?" "No" he mumbled. I leaned forward and connected our lips. It was a slow kiss and I really enjoyed it. I pulled back and saw a smile on Tré's face. I pressed our foreheads together and looked him in the eye. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds until I spoke up. "That's why"

Hello. Another update. But its also short so sorryyyyyyy (and shit😂)