Chapter 11

Billie's P.O.V

I stared into his ocean blue eyes. God its easy to get lost looking at them. Its like this is the first time I've really seen him. "Hey Billie" He said in a weird voice, ripping me out of my thoughts and making me laugh. It was getting kind of awkward. Us just staring into each other's eyes. I giggled and looked down at my feet, smiling. "Billie I'm sorry. I didn't mean too shout at you. I weren't thinki-". I interrupted him by connecting our lips. He pryed my mouth open with his tongue. Both of our tongues roamed around each other's mouths. God. I've been waiting for this moment for 2 years. I put my knees down so Tré can sit on me. I began to become hard. I pulled away from the kiss. Tré's face is all flushed. He leaned in and sucked at my neck. God it felt so good. He moved his lips back to mine and moved forwards a bit on my lap which made me moan into his mouth. "Lets go back mine Billo. No one's in" He whispered in my ear then moving back into my view so I could see his little wink with that cheeky lopsided grin. Aw. "Yeah sure"

He practically pushed me through his bedroom door as he took his shirt off as quickly as possible. "God. I've been going crazy these past 2 years. All I ever wanted was you" He said and looked me in the eyes. I smiled and kissed him softly. He picked me up and carried me to his bed. "All I ever wanted was to be comfortable with someone. That someone is you Tré" I said, replying to his comment from before. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me softly. He slowly travelled his hand under my shirt and rested his hand on my chest as he kissed all over my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. He slowly starting moving his hips. I bit down on my lip harder making blood draw. "You don't have to be quiet for me baby" he whispered in my ear. His pace quickened. "Oh God Tré" I moaned. He reached down and unbuckled my belt. Slowly he snaked his hand into my boxers, jerking me off slowly. We both heard his bedroom door open and both of our attention was on the door.

Tré's P.O V

"LORI! GET OUT!" I shouted at my sister. She started giggling and closed the door. I heard her start running to my parents. "Fuck. Sorry Billie I guess we'll have to do this another time" "We could go back mine" He replied with a wink. I smiled and got out of bed and dressed. Billie doing the same thing.

We both walked out of my room and downstairs. "Tré, what was you doing with Billie upstairs?" "Nothing" I replied. "You don't have to be ashamed, just wait a few more years" "Ashamed of what? Nothing was happening. I was only tickling him" I lied. My mum rolled her eyes and walked off. I dragged Billie out to my car and drove off.

I weren't taking Billie back to his just incase of his step dad catching us. He said his mum would be fine with it but his step dad is really homophobic which really worries me. "Tré where are we going?" He asked. I didn't reply. Both of us aren't really horny now but I've got lube and condoms just incase. Always be prepared y'know.

I drove up to the treehouse and the traintracks with the abandoned train."We're at Christie Road" Billie stated. "Yeah we are. Come on lets get out"

We walked to the tracks and sat beside them. "Tré I wrote you a song. But I need you to play drums and I need to get Mike" "Alright. Where are we going for all this stuff?" "Mike's"

"Billie! And Tré. Come on in. Just go straight to the basement I've got all the stuff set up". We both had a race down and got to our instruments.

Billie's P.O.V

I adjusted the mic because Mike put it too high. He knows it pisses me off so that's why he does it. "You still remember the drum rhythm I taught you in school right?" I asked. "Yeah why?" "That goes with this song. Could you play it along with this?" I asked. "Yeah sure man". Mike came down stairs and quickly got his bass. "You both ready?" "Yeah" Tré and I said in unison. We all started playing and soon I was singing. To say I was nervous was an understatement.

Starlit night
The moon is shining bright
You are the one I need
Up at your window
I see a shadow
Silhouette of your grace
Here's this flower
I picked for all the hours
That you've spent with me
The one I love
That I've been dreaming of
Sailing across the sea
Let my hands flow through
Your hair, moving closer
A kiss we'll share
Passionate love to be all night long
We'll never break, as one too strong
Nothing's more
Than what our love is for
As I kiss your cheek
Oh so softly
Hands flowing down my back
One thousand hours, I'll never leave
Our romance
Is a love trance
And now we'll never part
One thousand hours
Of such a love shower
We'll never stop once we start
Let my hands flow through
Your hair, moving closer
A kiss we'll share
Passionate love to be all night long
We'll never break, as one too strong
Let my hands flow through
Your hair, moving closer
A kiss we'll share
Passionate love to be all night long
We'll never break, as one too strong
Strong

We finished the song and I turned around to Tré. He was crying. He jumped over his kit and embraced me into a hug. "I fucking love you Billie. Come home with me later because no one is in. That I definitely know" "Yeah sure" "Guys can't you go now. You're making me sick" Mike joked. Tré and I laughed and I jokingly slapped him. This is all I need. When I'm with these two it feels like the old me is gone and there is a new me.