Chapter 4

Billie Joe's P.O.V

I didn't really know how to react so I just ran out. Was that a bit harsh? I knew he was following me but that didn't stop me. I'm just so scared. No one's ever fallen in love with me. I didn't get far though, I stopped at the end of the street since I didn't know where I was going. I sat down with my knees up, head resting on them. I didn't look at Tré as he sat next to me. "Hey I'm sorry. I didn't meant to-" "Its alright. I just dunno. No one's ever said that to me. Its a new thing and I didn't know how to react" "Yeah yeah I get it" "Yeah.. Could you tell me the way to school?" "Why?" "So I can go home" "Oh. Let me drive you. Please?". I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding in. "Go on then" I replied, looking at him. Damn that smile. He stood up and held out his hand. A small smile crept upon my face as I took his hand and stood up. We walked back to his house for his car keys and then got in the car. Its alright in here, the seats are comfy. So we finally arrived at my house after Tré getting confused when I said directions. "Cheers Tré" "No problem". I got out the car. "Uh Billie?" "Yeah?". Tré hesitated for a minute but then he kissed me. He fucking kissed me! I did kiss back but I dunno. He smiled as he pulled away and I couldn't help myself from smiling back. "Should I pick you up for school tomorrow?" "Yeah Tré. I'd like that" "Oh hold on" Tré said as he grabbed a pen. Whats he doing? He gently grabbed my hand and wrote a phone number. "Text me tonight?" "Yeah. Of course" "Well. Seeya tomorrow" "Bye Tré". I watched him as he drove off. I smiled to myself and walked into my house. "Hey Ma I'm home!" "Hey Billie! How was hanging out with your mate?". I walked into the front room and sat next to her. "Yeah it was good". I saw her look at my hand. "You met a girl while you were out then?" "What!? No! Its Tré's phone number" "What is Tré your boyfriend?" "No! He's just a friend. I'm not gay" "Alright. So. How did you meet him?" "He's a new kid in school, I have to show him around and sit next to him in lessons" "Aww. Thats cute" "Cute?" "Yeah cute. But I forgot. He's not your boyfriend" "Mummmm shut up". She's so annoying but I love her. "How'd you get home?" "Tré dropped me off. Why?" "Nothing. Be careful when you're in a car. If you know what I mean". I could feel my face go hot which only means one thing.. I'm fucking blushing. Great. "Oh my God. You're blushing. Awww is my young man in love?" "No. Tré likes me though" "Well. Who wouldn't?" "Everyone" I muttered. "Alright Billie. I better get your tea on. What do you want?" "I don't mind really. Pizza and garlic bread?" "Yeah okay. That'll be done in about 20 minutes" "Okay. Thanks ma" I replied as she walked out into the kitchen. I watched her to make sure she's gone. Thank God. I took out my phone and typed in Tré's phone number. I sent him a text.

Hey Tré. Its Billie Joe.

I got a reply straight away. Huh. Guess he's been sitting around waiting for me to text him.

Hey Billie Joe. I was starting to think you wouldn't text 😂

Yeah sorry. I was talking to my mum. She was asking me a load of questions. I guess thats normal since I never go out with anyone. I don't even go outside to put the recycling out.

Oh wow. So uh. Yeah. Sorry about earlier.. In the car. I just really want too and I don't know what came over me.

Look Tré its fine. Don't worry about it.

You sure?

No it fucking pissed me off. Of course I'm sure dumbass

Wow. Even in texts you're sarcastic as fuck. You really hurt my feelings

Well get used to it because thats just me.

Yeah. Thats the reason I fell in love with you.

Shit didnt really mean to send that I weren't thinking 😂

Yeah alright. Well got to go. Having my tea. Text me when you're outside my house tomorrow?

Yeah sure. Bye Billie

Bye.

Dork. He's a cute dork though. Anyways I didn't hesitate to run to the kitchen. I love me some pizza and garlic bread. I spend about 10 minutes eating it then went to bed. Its pretty late anyway. Its 11:54! Shit. I'm going to he moody tomorrow then.