Chapter 10

Tré's P.O.V

I dragged my feet up the stairs as I got to my tutor. I saw Mike and sat down next to him. "Hey Tré. You look like shit" "Yeah I feel like it. Hey, is there a guy called Billie in here?" "Dude are you feeling alright?" "Yeah. Just answer my question" "Well yeah. Him over there in the corner. Y'know who everyone calls The Kid Who Doesn't Talk, well everyone except you. All you bang on about is how he looks cute and you love him even though he doesn't talk to you" "Oh" Was all I could manage to say as my face started heating up. "Don't go all shy on me" "I. I'm not" I croaked out. "Go on. Go sit next to him and try talking to him". I didn't hesitate and practically ran to the seat next to Billie. "Hey" I said. No response. A frown crept upon my face. "Y-you're really good at drawing. And guitar. I always hear you in music with the mic and your guitar". I saw a little smile appear. "Thank you" He replied, barely audible.

Lunch has just ended and I strolled into music, late as usual. "You're late Tré" "Nah no shit" I chuckled at sir. He rolled his eyes. I went and sat down. Only me, Mike and Billie sit on this table. "Hey guys" I said with a big grin. "Hey Tré. Why were you late then?" Mike chuckled. "Oh I was giving my boyfriend a blowy in the toilets" I smirked. "No really. Why?" "I was finishing a fag alright" "Then why do you look as high as a kite" "Pfft. I'm not. I'm just.. Yeah okay I'm high". Mike and I burst into laughter. "Oi! You two pipe down!" Sir shouted at us. We quit laughing but snickered at sir. I looked at Billie. As usual he was doing his work. I looked closer at the piece of paper. Or maybe he isn't. He's writing down notes for a song. I felt someone kick my leg. "Ow! Mike you little fucker!" "Well while you was off in your own little world, I was trying to get your attention!" "For fuck sake. What is it?" "We can go and practice. C'mon Billie".

We all set up our equipment. Billie turned around and looked at me. I flashed a smile at him and he returned the gesture. We started playing Sassafras Roots.

Roaming 'round your house
Wasting your time
No obligation, just
Wasting your time
So why are you alone?
Wasting your time
When you could be with me
Wasting your time

Well, I'm a waste like you
With nothing else to do
May I waste your time, too?

Warding off regrets
Wasting your time
Smoking cigarettes
Wasting your time
I'm just a parasite
Wasting your time
Applying myself to
Wasting your time

Well, I'm a waste like you
With nothing else to do
May I waste your time, too?

So why are you alone?
Wasting your time
When you could be with me
Wasting your time

Well, I'm a waste like you
With nothing else to do
May I waste your time, too?

We finished up. "Dude that was epic. Well done man" I said, cheerfully and patting Billie on the shoulder. We walked out the practice room and this dude walked up to Billie. "Hey. Its The Kid Who Doesn't Talk. Do you not talk because everything you say is so gay?" He said pushing Billie around and laughing. I was disguisted by this. I felt this feeling rise up inside me. I don't what is is. I felt my face heating up and my hands turned into a fist. Is this what anger feels like? I tackled the guy down to the floor and punched him in the face a few times. I'm pretty sure I broke his nose. Billie pulled me off of him and dragged me out the school. "DUDE WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME FINISH HIM!? WHAT THE FUCK BILLIE! YOU JUST LET HIM PUSH YOU AROUND LIKE THAT! THESE PAST 2 YEARS I'VE BEEN PROTECTING YOU FROM HIM. I'VE BEEN NICE. AND FOR WHAT!? 5 WORDS TO COME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH FROM THESE YEARS!"

Billie's P.O.V

I let tears spill out of my eyes as Tré shouted. As soon as he stopped I looked at him for a minute. I ran off. Its just like when I'm home. My step dad shouts at me, hits me. Does whatever it takes to make my life miserable. I kept running until I got to the place I call home. Christie Road. I stopped and looked at the view. An abandoned train with graffiti all over it. I climbed up a ladder into my treehouse. "I fucking hate my life" I sobbed to myself as I went into the corner. I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them. I heard a voice shout my name.

Tré's P.O.V

I was running around aimlessly. I followed him into these woods but I don't know my way around here. I'm starting to get really worried. "BILLIE! WHERE ARE YOU!? I'M SORRY PLEASE!" I shouted as loud as I can. "Please" I whispered to myself as I sat on the floor.  I looked up, my vision sort of blurry from a few tears. I spotted a treehouse.

"Billie? Thank God!" I said as I climbed into the treehouse. I quickly went over to him and hugged him. He hugged back. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry". I retreated back from the hug and looked at Billie in the eyes. They're so green. He slowly looked up at me and stared back into my eyes..

Heyyyyy. So here's an update. Finallyyyyy. Well enjoy