Chapter 8

Tré's P.O.V

He just kissed me. Oh my God. I leaned forward and connected our lips again. "Y'know my family are away for the weekend if you wanted to stay". I watched as a smile grew on Billie's face. "Yeah sure, that would be nice" He replied. I felt myself going red and I looked down at my bed. I felt Billie's hand swipe across my face to move my green hair that flopped down. I looked up and stared at him. I've never noticed how his hair is really curly. I moved closer to him and hugged him. "Do you want to go downstairs?" I mumbled into his shoulder. "Yeah come on" he replied. I grabbed his hand and ran down stairs, dragging him along behind me. "Jesus Tré. Slow down" I heard him chuckle. I'm just excited and happy. "C'mon we're going out" "Where?" "If you follow you'll see".

We were zooming down the highway. I'm hoping he likes what I have planned. I know its weird but I always had this whole thing planned in case I ever went on a date with Billie.

I drove up to Billie's house. "Tré what are we doing here?" "Is anyone in your house?" "Uhm I'm not sure why?" "Go inside and pack some clothes because you're sleeping round aren't you? You can't keep wearing the same clothes" "True alright. Be back in a minute"

Billie's P.O.V

I got my things together and walked down the stairs. I think he's up to something. I walked into the front room. "Where the fuck is it?" I muttered. I guess I misplaced my phone as I came in. "Looking for this?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw Tré leant against the door frame holding up my phone. "You son of a bitch" I giggled. "Yeah yeah whatever. You ready?". I walked passed him and grabbed my phone back on the way. "Yeah I am now since I've got my phone" I chuckled.

Again we were on the road and I figured out that we're not going Tré's since we were going the complete opposite way. I just sat here and stared out the window. He was driving pretty late into the night. I'm still not even sure where we're going but we're in a place where its snowing. Snowflakes were slowly falling down onto my window. "Tré where are we going and how long it will be?" "We're not that far now. Literally". The car swerved around the corner and suddenly we were in the middle of nowhere. He was driving down a road with trees either side, snow slowly making its way down the leaves and dropping down onto the floor. He pulled up to a little cabin. "Oh so this is your big secret? Why didn't you just tell me" "I thought it would be nice. Spend the weekend here. This is my dad's cabin. He took my mum here when they first went out together as a relationship. I thought I could do the same with us. I mean I could take you back home if you want" "No no its perfect. Lets go in". I grabbed my bag and and got out.

Tré's P.O.V

We sat down on the couch and drank a few beers. "Y'know Tré, I was a dick to you when I first met. I'm sorry. Its just I never really speak to people. Only because I've been bullied basically my whole life. But I shouldn't have treated you the way I have and I'm sorry". I stared at Billie. Tears were in my eyes. "Its alright Billie. You built a wall and I managed to climb it. That's all I wanted. I love you Billie". I leaned in and kissed him. "Dude. This is a nice cabin though, just y'know. Too many bongs as well" "Haha yeah. I uh. Well went through a depression stage and that was the only thing that made me happy and also driving me away from self harm because I didn't want to do that to myself but I did at the same time" "Yeah yeah. There's nothing wrong with it. I used too but I gave it up for this girl in our year. Adrienne. But me and here are well over".

Somehow I got my hand tangled in his hair while we were making out. I pulled away. "C'mon we better go bed. I'm tired" "Alright".

Oh yes then an update. I'm writing a new part for Trillie One Shots so look out for that. Not quite sure if that will be out tonight or tomorrow.