0.3

"Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do"

━━━

        Zayn remembers the fights as he walks into the bar and makes a beeline towards Louis, who's sitting at the bar, chatting with Mason. He purposely avoids looking at them as he makes his way over to Louis.

        Though Zayn can't focus on much else than the memories or at least the bad ones. The yelling, the I hate you's, the making up and trying to make it right, to fix them. No one seemed to match up to Zayn in hurting Liam. Noah told him that with anger in his tone after the final fight they had.

        Zayn, though, can't forget the good memories. The giggling, the I love you's, the sex, the happiness and love they had. No one seemed to match up to Zayn in loving Liam .unconditionally. Zayn hadn't wondered about it when Liam's mother said that to him when Zayn was watching Liam talk to his dad.

        "Hi, Lou." Zayn murmurs, taking a seat next to his friend. Louis turns his head, "Heya, Zee," He chirps, giving Zayn a nudge.

        Zayn gives Mason a small smile, "Hey Mason." He says. Mason grins, leaning against the bar, "Hey Zee," He says before his eyes flicker behind him and Mason's grin drops.

        He doesn't need to turn around to know it's Noah. He's never got the full story on what happened between them. All he's been told is Noah had accused Mason of cheating even though Mason said Noah was paranoid and accused him of that all the time until they broke up.

        Thought above all, Zayn knows Mason and Noah still care for each other. No matter how much they try to hate each other.

        "Noah," Mason says blankly.

        "Beers, Tomlinson," Noah says, coming up beside Zayn. Zayn says nothing, but he looks at Louis when he notices his friend glaring daggers at Noah. Louis scoffs and Zayn sighs internally, Louis loved starting fights, especially with Noah, it's like he lived for it.

       Zayn turns his head slightly to see Noah's reaction and is unsurprised to see Noah glaring, "Say something, Lewis." Noah sneers and Zayn wants to bang his head against the table. Louis hated when someone called him Lewis and Noah knew that.

       "Better keep your mouth shut, Parker." Louis snaps. Zayn turns quickly and puts his hand against Louis' chest, shaking his head. The last thing that needed to happen was Louis and Noah trying to murder each other. 

       Behind him, Zayn hears Noah scoff, "Need someone to watch you." He growls, Louis goes to say something but Mason speaks before he can.

       "Enough Parker, go." Mason snaps, practically shoving the beers at him. Zayn turns his head and watches Noah eye's flash, glancing at Louis then Mason before snatching the drinks and stalking off. 

       Zayn sighs deeply, running a hand through his hair before glancing at his friend, "Really Lou?" He asks.

        Louis huffs, Zayn can tell he's still seething with anger as Louis says nothing and walks off into the back room behind the bar. He technically wasn't supposed to be back there, but Mason doesn't stop him.

        Zayn looks to Mason, but the male is looking at someone else. Zayn takes a guess and isn't wrong when he follows Mason's gaze over to Noah.

        "You know, you and Noah really need to fuck or something, your pining is hurting me," Zayn states and Mason splutters, looking at him with wide eyes.

        "I broke up with him," Mason says and Zayn can't fight the urge to roll his eyes.

        "Yet, your still in love with him, aren't you?" Zayn asks.

        Mason sighs, crossing his arms, "Not sure about in love," He replies, but the look in his eyes says differently.

        "Are you sure, I should start something again with Noah?" Mason asks, "What about Louis?"

       Zayn's eyes narrow, "You aren't dating Louis, it's your brother's problem with he doesn't like Noah. Hell, I don't really like him, but you do, you'd be the one dating him," He points.

       Mason tilts his head, "To think, you'd be the one giving me dating advice," He muses.

       Zayn snorts, "I'd say," He mutters, taking a glance at Liam before looking back at Mason, "After work, talk to him, see what happens," he says.

        Mason seems to mull it over for a few seconds before nodding, "Okay, I will," He says.

        When Mason walks away to talk to Louis, Zayn wonders if he did the right thing.