0.9

"Baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new"

━━━

        Zayn tries and fails to stifle his laughter as he watching Noah and Louis bicker.

        "You cheated!" Noah accuses the other male, pointing at him.

        Louis has a large grin on his face, "You wish I cheated," He retorts, laughing when Noah picks up a couch pillow and throws it at Louis's head.

        "Okay, Okay, come on, you two," Mason chides, pulling the back of Noah's shirt to make his boyfriend sit back down. Noah goes willingly, tucking himself into Mason's side with a huff.

        Louis still had a large grin on his face as he flops down on to the recliner with Zayn. The chair was large enough for both of them and Zayn nudges Louis, grinning, "You did cheat, you brat,"

        Louis snickers, "No one needs to know that, especially Noah," He whispers, mischief in his blue eyes.

        Zayn scoffs, "I'd say so," He mutters, shaking his head.

       Then Louis and Noah still bicker even sitting down; Zayn listens to it as he sketches in his journal. He lifts his head at the laughter and his gaze meets Liam's.

        The younger male is sitting between Niall and Harry, all watching amusedly as Louis and Noah bicker with each other.

        Liam smiles at him, warm and bright, before looking over at Zayn, his smile softening. Zayn smiles back and looks back at his sketch, he'd been sketching the three sitting on the couch. It was easy since they haven't been moving.

        For the first time in a while he felt happy; even now without having Liam.

        After the breakup, Zayn thought he would never move on. He should have guessed that Liam would have fallen for someone new and he did.

        Now Zayn didn't feel angry about it or even upset.

        Zayn sets his journal and pencil aside, "I'm gonna get a drink," Zayn murmurs to Louis as the male sticks his tongue out at Noah.

        He walks into the kitchen, the wall between making their voice slightly muffled, but Zayn chuckles when he hears Louis's shriek, "You lie!"

        Zayn opens the fridge, grabbing a beer, Louis did have enough of them. He smirks thinking about teasing Louis about it as he turns, closing the fridge and jumps when he sees Liam standing there.

        "Damn, Li, you scared the hell out of me," Zayn breaths.

        Zayn holds out the beer, "Want a drink?" He asks and Liam shakes his head.

        "You're different," Liam says and Zayn tilts his head.

        "What do you mean?"

━━

Ohhh....

ɢʀᴇʏ™