Chapter One: First Impression

a/n - don't text and drive, just for the sake of the story I tried my best to not include bad behavior lol, enjoy!

It was a long day, not much excitement, I was pretty happy to shoot a video with Clevver because my day wasn't that fun, sitting alone on dating apps and stuff. It began time to get to Clevver office and I got really nervous, I don't really know why.

I got in my car, As i drove to Clevver Studios, I got a text from Lily,

(Lily)- Hey Shane, just wanted to know when you'd get here, we just made a video with other Clevver people and we'd like to shoot our video as soon as possible, thanks!

I couldn't really text since I was on the rode, but still looking at the rode I pressed the voice button and said,

(Shane)- Ya that's great! I'm on the rode so cant really text that much but I'm on my way.

As I quickly sent the message and put my phone down. A few minutes later I was still oddly nervous, maybe because I was shooting a video for the first time with these girls but I don't really know to be honest.

I walked in to Clevver and I heard some shout,
"SHANEEEE!" Someone shouted, I jumped and screamed a little also laughing,

"OH MY GOD! Lily you scared me," I said as smiling, I could tell by the way the set up was that they just shot another video.

"Oh hey Shane!" Joslyn said in a happy tone, I replied back and a nice conversation started, I asked them what is the video they made before as I was interrupted by a male voice.

-----------------------------
Ryland's POV:
-----------------------------

"Uh hey, sorry to bother you guys but, uh" I said stuttering, I got nervous as I looked over at my seat I sat at before, there was a very attractive man sitting there now, I was kind of confused but all I could do was try and finish my sentence,

"Uh oh yeah, sorry, Joslyn can you hand me my shirt" I said, I quickly realize my shirt was off, I had pink and purple armpits and looked stupid,

"Sure thing, oh by the way this is Shane, Shane met Ryland, Ryland met Shane," Joslyn said,

"Hey Ryland," Shane said, his voice was nice and sweet, he was smiling a little which showed his little dimple on one side,

"Hey, um I'm sorry about being shirt less, not really the best way to met," I said, Shane slightly laughed and I walked off.

-----------------------------
Shane's POV
-----------------------------

I sat down on a set in between Lily and Joslyn. He started up a conversation as a man walked in shirt less with pink and purple armpits, I was confused at first but a laughed a little, he asked for his shirt, all I could think of was his armpits, it was pretty funny, Joslyn told me his name and she said mine, we got along and he made me laugh a little.

*time skip to a little later*

(Still in Shane's POV)

We finished the video, it was really fun and they asked me to come again, in my mind I was oddly still thinking about that guy Ryland, I thought he was cute but I didn't know if he was gay, so I stopped thinking about him a little.

Later that day I went on bumble and well I found someone, but it was someone I never thought would be on here

a/n - heyo guys! This is my first chapter  to a new thing I wanted to try, keep in mind that this IS my first ever fanfic and I'm exited to do more later on! (Also the video up on the top is the actual video of Lily and Joslyn painting Ryland's armpits!

The Shyland Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें