Chapter 5: Telling The Fans

*a week later*

Shane and Ryland have been getting along well the past week, Shane told his friends and his family, Shane really felt something for Ryland, he knew that he couldn't keep him away from his loving fans. Shane kept thinking over and over on when he should come clean and tell everyone about them two, but it was only a week of them dating, he thought it was too soon. Nothing made him more upset than keeping the one person he basically loved away from his internet family, it was like he was in the closet again, he wanted to tell them but he didn't know when.

*a mouth later* (a/n - it makes sense I promise, I'm not lazy)

It became time to tell his fans, Shane was hesitant when it came to telling them about his personal life, but it was for the better, Ryland was different, Shane felt like Ryland was his forever, but didn't want to make that a big deal. Shane wanted Ryland to move in but never told him, he was waiting until 3 mouths so Ryland could get comfortable, but Shane wasn't the best at waiting. Time went by and Shane finally told Ryland that he wanted to tell the world about them two,

"Hey Ryland, I want to tell my fans about us, is that okay? Of course if your not fine with it we won't go through with it! Not yet..." Shane said, he wanted Ryland to say yes, he was ready to tell everyone about this huge part in his life, he just wanted Ryland to be ready to,

"Yes I think that's a great idea, and you don't have to get worried that I won't agree!" Ryland said, Shane looked at him and smiled he was happy that they were on the same track.

The took a picture and posted it with there captions:

Shane's caption:
As you guys know I've been pretty private about my personal life for the last couple of years. But I also feel like I've been hiding such a huge part of my life recently and I don't want to do that anymore. So here it goes. This is Ryland. He's sweet, caring, and makes me so incredibly happy. He's also my boyfriend. He's been a really big part of my life and I'm so grateful that I met him. (a/n - there's more but I'm not gonna write it)

Ryland's Caption:
Im so happy these are my guys. Never did I think I could be "sweet" or "caring" but Shane's made me a better person. Your the funniest and most talented human I know. Thanks for being my "babty." (a/n - Btw his post made me cry)

It was done. It was official, minutes after both there phones blew up, non of them cared, they just cuddled and watch YouTube all night, this felt right for Shane, and as did Ryland. Who knows, maybe it'll stay like this forever, or not?

A/n - Heyo guys! This took wayyyy to long to write, I'm sorry! I'll try and post more often but I don't really know since Shane posts all week, lol enjoy!