Epilogue

"I promise"
From that day on, Shane has kept his promise. He has been a loyal boyfriend and now husband, his kids adore him, he's a new person. A few years after Ryland's sister had there baby, Shane posted his last video explaining he had an amazing life but it was just time for him to start a new chapter. Many people cried but Shane knew it was the right thing, spending time with his kids and husband was all he needed.

But came the day that the doctors said Shane would die, there whole family broke down, not to mention the slight panic attack Ryland had. Shane told them it was his time, he needed this and couldn't wait to see them after.

•••
"Ryland, you of all people should know this, the times we spent together were more like heaven than it will be, being with you was a dream come true, I've lived out my dreams and got the most beautiful family. I'm incredibly grateful, but I want you to know, I love you so, so much, not even god could tell you how much I really do love you, please live out your life as long as you can, I want to know you did good without me, even tho I know it's hard," Shane let out a little laugh.

"Even tho I'm laying here, in my death bed. I want you to know I had an amazing life, okay? I love you," shane said, slightly closing his eyes,

"I love you to the moon and back"

Beep

Beep

............

•••
THE END

A/n : GUYS! ITS FINISHED! I hope you enjoyed this "short story." Check out my other stories if ya want, I'm gonna try and post more often. Enjoy! -Ari <3