Chapter 17

A/N I do not own the wonderful Harry Potter series. If I did Dramione would actually happened in the series. So don't get mad at me please I want to give you all hugs and Starbucks. Okay I can't afford you Starbucks because I am broke, but I can give you all virtual hugs. Anyways lets get on to the next chapter shall we Potterheads. 

So Draco being a good boyfriend decided to summoned his godfather also known as the potions master Severus Snape. Severus Snape was in his office grading some papers for his 3rd years when a dragon Patronus came and in. 

"Uncle Sev. You need to come to the heads room quick its Hermione she needs you." Draco's voice said to his uncle. So that's when Severus Snape dropped everything and rushed quickly to the heads dorm. 

When Snape arrived at the heads dorm Draco was their sitting in front of her bedroom about to cry. "What's wrong with my daughter Draco?" Snape asked his godson. Draco stood up and then replied back to his godfather, "Hermione was taking a nap, but then all of a sudden during her nap she had a nightmare." 

Snape looked at Draco and then asked him, "What kind of nightmare did she had mister Malfoy?" Draco looked at his professor looked down for a second and then said, "She had a nightmare about Weasley killing everyone she loved."

That's when Draco moved and told his professor that she is cuddling with a bear and was crying big time. So professor Severus Snape went into her room and saw his daughter crying her eyes out and cuddling with her teddy bear that Draco got her before they started their final year at Hogwarts. 

Snape sat down by her daughter and started hugging her trying to calm her down. Hermione hugged her father and snuggled her dad in his neck.  

"Daddy I'm scared I'm literally scared what if that nightmare comes true?"  Hermione said to her father. Severus Snape felt heartbroken that her daughter was in pain and was very concerned about her nightmares. 

"Draco told me what happened and I promise everything will be okay." Severus said to his daughter.  Hermione finally looked her father and said to him, "Are you sure daddy do you promise on your heart?" 

Snape hated seeing his only daughter either sad or crying it made his heart break even more. "Yes Hermione I promise on my heart and everything will be okay." Severus said to his daughter. 

Hermione hugged her father and smiled and said, "I love you daddy more than you would ever know." Severus smiled at his little girl and said, "I love you my little girl I am so happy that I got you again." 

Hermione just blushed at what her father said and started sleeping again. Severus got up and tucked in his daughter and slowly left her room. "Is she going to be okay Uncle Severus?" Draco asked his godfather. 

Severus Snape looked at his godson and said, "Yes she is going to be okay I would suggest you go in her room and cuddle with her." and that's what Draco Lucius Malfoy did to cuddle with the girl that he loved. 

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much I loved typing this.  I just love the father and daughter moments that I write in this book for you guys. Anyways I hope you have an amazing rest of the week and remember be awesome stay beautiful and love unicorns. xoxoxoxo ~ Kyara A. 

Dramione pic/gif of the day: 

QOTD: Beauty and the Beast or Cinderella? 

AOTD: Beauty and the Beast its an awesome movie.